Treasure Hunters was a 60 minute reality game show on NBC about where ten teams of three contestants each competed to solve puzzles and codes that they found at historical locations. Not surprisingly, the team that won the $3 million grand prize was composed of three geniuses.
Treasure Hunters Cast
Laird Macintosh .... Host
Episodes List With Original Air Dates
Treasure Hunters - The First and Only Season
- Premiere Episode (Alaska/Hawaii ? Nebraska ? South Dakota) (6/18/2006)
- Bend The Light (South Dakota ? Montana) (6/26/2006)
- Don't Trust Thy Neighbor (Massachusetts) (7/3/2006)
- Follow The Drinking Gourd - Part 1 (Massachusetts ? New York ? South Carolina) (7/10/2006)
- Follow The Drinking Gourd - Part 2 (South Carolina ? Georgia) (7/17/2006)
- The Man Behind The Mask (Georgia, USA ? Paris, France ? England: Dover ? London) (7/24/2006)
- Founding Fathers (Kent, England ? France: Nice ? Peille/Saint-Tropez ? La Turbie ? Paris ? Normandy) (7/31/2006)
- The Remaining Four (Bronx, NY ? Philadelphia, PA) (8/7/2006)
- The Remaining Three (Philadelphia, PA ? Washington, D.C. ? Baltimore, MD) (8/14/2006)
- Final Episode (Baltimore, MD) (8/21/2006)
Find Your Favorite Shows From Our List Of Thousands!
TV on Dvd
Thank you for visiting our Treasure Hunters page!
Copyright © 1997-Present CrazyAboutTV.com
All rights reserved