The MasterChef Junior TV show is a 60 minute reality series on FOX is a cooking competition for children from eight to thirteen years of age. The contestants who survive the audition phase prepare their best dishes for the judges and the two with the worst performance are sent home each episode until one becomes "MasterChef Junior"!
MasterChef Junior Cast
Gordon Ramsay .... Judge
Graham Elliot .... Judge
Joe Bastianich .... Judge
MasterChef Junior Trivia
The winner of MasterChef Junior gets a $100,000 prize and a trophy.
This U.S. version is based on the U.K. series "Junior MasterChef".
All 24 contestants who take part in the auditions receive a MasterChef signature apron.
Episodes List With Original Air Dates
- Here Come The Kids (9/27/2013)
- School's Out... But The MasterChef Kitchen Is Open! (10/4/2013)
- Whip It (10/11/2013)
- Bad Food Bares (10/18/2013)
- Restaurant Takeovers (10/25/2013)
- Junior Edition: Finale - Part 1 (11/1/2013)
- Junior Edition: Finale - Part 2 (11/8/2013)
- MasterChef Junior season two premiere will air during the Fall 2014 TV season but the exact date has yet to be released.
Thank you for visiting our MasterChef Junior US page!
Copyright © 1997-2014 CrazyAboutTV.com
All rights reserved