The Homeland Security USA TV show was a 60 minute documentary reality series on ABC that realistically showed the daily activities of the people who work for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security protecting our borders from terrorists and other threats.
Homeland Security USA Cast
Phil Crowley .... Narrator
Homeland Security USA Trivia
The ratings for this TV series were pretty dismal and it was removed from the viewing schedule after only eight episodes were broadcast. The final five episodes that were originally filmed were aired however during the following summer season when it could garner a larger audience than the typical repeats that the networks typically offer at that time.
Homeland Security USA was inspired by a 2004, 30 minute per episode Australian series titled, "Border Security: Australia's Front Line". It was much more popular than the U.S. version and aired for a whopping 99 episodes!
This American version of the show also aired in Australia under the title, "Border Security USA". Each episode was cut to thirty minutes in length and the narration was redone by Grant Bowler who had narrated the Australian version.
You might imagine that this show featured airport security or something but its scope was much greater than that. Numerous government departments and organizations were featured including customs, the Coast Guard, the Secret Service and immigration officials.
Phil Crowley has done voice work on numerous other projects including video games, cartoon series, TV series and movies. Many fans will know him from his introduction of the entrepreneurs and their business proposals on the series, "Shark Tank".
Episodes List With Original Air Dates
The First And Only Season
- This is Your Car On Drugs (1/6/2009)
- Looks Like It's Been Through an Autopsy (1/13/2009)
- It's Not a Cow. It's a Guinea Pig. (1/27/2009)
- These Are Human Skulls So They Had to Belong to Somebody (2/3/2009)
- I Did One Stupid Mistake (2/17/2009)
- Manatees? Y'Know, Whatever, They're Cool (2/24/2009)
- There Could Be a Tiger in There (3/3/2009)
- They Call Me the Rottweiler (3/10/2009)
- What Kind of Grades Did You Get in Recess? (8/9/2009)
- We're a Nation of Immigrants: All of Us (8/16/2009)
- There Goes Another Broken Heart Thanks to the CBP (8/23/2009)
- Were You Actually on 'The Bachelor'? (8/30/2009)
- Strip Clubs, Open on Thursday - Hmmm. (9/6/2009)
Find Your Favorite Shows From Our List Of Thousands!
TV on Dvd
Thank you for visiting our Homeland Security USA page!
Copyright © 1997-Present CrazyAboutTV.com
All rights reserved