The Getting Together TV show was a comedy series about two struggling song writers trying to break into the music industry.
Bobby Sherman .... Bobby Conway
Wes Stern .... Lionel Poindexter
Susan Neher .... Jennifer Conway
Pat Carroll .... Rita Simon
Jack Burns .... Officer Rudy Colcheck
Getting Together was a "spin-off" of the series, "The Partridge Family". Episode #25 of that series titled, "A Knight In Shining Armor" was where the characters Bobby Conway and Lionel Poindexter first appeared! That episode aired on March 3, 1971, a mere 6 1/2 months before the first episode of Getting Together aired.
Episodes List With Original Air Dates
The First And Only Season
- Jenny, Jenny (9/18/1971)
- Cathy's Clown (9/25/1971)
- All Shook Up (10/2/1971)
- Where Are You, Little Star? (10/9/1971)
- Singing The Blues (10/16/1971)
- Why Do Fools Fall In Love? (10/23/1971)
- Beep, Beep (10/30/1971)
- I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (11/13/1971)
- Memories Are Made Of This (12/4/1971)
- Those "Oldies But Goodies" Me Of You (12/11/1971)
- Blue Christmas (12/18/1971)
- The Great Pretender (12/25/1971)
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do (1/1/1972)
- Broken Hearted Melody (1/8/1972)
Find Your Favorite Shows From Our List Of Thousands!
TV on Dvd
Thank you for visiting our Getting Together TV show page!
Copyright © 1997-Present CrazyAboutTV.com
All rights reserved