Barter Kings TV Show
Barter Kings is a reality series on A&E that aired two 30 minute episodes, one after the other each week in the first season and then one 60 minute episode weekly thereafter. It is about two guys who compete with each other to see who can trade up from a relatively inexpensive item to a very valuable one better than the other guy can. In the second season they get some more competition from a Barter Queen!
Barter Kings Cast:
Barter Kings Opening Narrative:
All across America people have found a way to get what they want without spending a dime,
Because in this economy, bartering is on the rise becoming a 12 billion dollar industry.
We trade for a living. We start with something small and trade up to something amazing.
Closing the deal takes skill and strategy but not every trade goes down like we planned it.
But together, we always come out on top. We are the Barter Kings!
(Then a shortened version of the Bachman Turner Overdrive song "Taking Care of Business" plays)
Episodes List With Original Air Dates
The First Season
- No Cash, No Problem (6/12/2012)
- Cart Before the Horse (6/12/2012)
- Diamond in the Rough (6/20/2012)
- Rock and a Hard Place (6/20/2012)
- Bah-Bam! (6/27/2012)
- Not-So-Easy Rider (6/27/2012)
- Happy Camper (7/11/2012)
- Dune Buddies (7/11/2012)
- Four Wheeling and Dealing (7/18/2012)
- Divide and Conquer (7/18/2012)
- Shake Your Money Maker (7/25/2012)
- Barter Up! (7/25/2012)
- Winner Takes All (8/1/2012)
- Home is Where the Barter Is (8/1/2012)
The Second Season
- Snakes On A Trade (1/9/2013)
- The Traders Went Down To Georgia (1/16/2013)
- Big Rig Or Bust (1/23/2013)
- Swingin' Deals and Screamin' Wheels (1/30/2013)
- First Comes Love, Then Comes Trading (2/6/2013)
- For Sail. Will Consider Trade (2/13/2013)
Thank you for visiting our Barter Kings page!
Copyright © 1997-2013 CrazyAboutTV.com
All rights reserved