Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old kids show where they tidy up a tv studio & make musi

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Old kids show where they tidy up a tv studio & make musi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nia79

Old kids show where they tidy up a tv studio & make musi      Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:45 am Reply with quote

Does anyone know the name of an old kids show where they tidy up a tv studio & make music videos? I think it was shown here in NZ in the late 80's and they used to do lots of rock'n'roll music eg; bend it stretch it, i like bread & butter etc.

TVJunkie

Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:01 am Reply with quote

I can picture the kids they controlled the studio one of the girls father worked there and let them use it the did it like a news format with anchors and introduced videos I'm pretty sure it was a PBS show. Now what is the name I'll think of it soon

TVJunkie

Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:09 am Reply with quote

OK racked the Brain and I'm almost positive it was called "Kids Songs" they started the show by saying we'er going live in 3,2,1......hope I'm right and this helps

Nia79

Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:23 am Reply with quote

Hi tv junkie thanks for your help but i think they just come across the abandoned studio and start cleaning it up and making the videos i dont think we're thinking of the same show but thanks all the same Smile

redmetalpenguin

maybe?      Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quote

Kid's Incorporated?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:14 am Reply with quote

Could you tell from accents or scenery whether the show was produced in New Zealand or elsewhere?

Any further info would be helpful.

Nia79

Hi!      Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:14 pm Reply with quote

It was definately american. I remem ber them singing the song "Theres a hole in my bucket" and the set was kinda old country house another song was "bend me shape me".
Thanks heaps

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:22 am Reply with quote

Could it have been on the Disney Channel in 1992? Title: Kidsongs?

On that series they made music videos. There were also informational segments, interview segments, and "sing-a-longs".

Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:17 pm Reply with quote

It was KID'S INCORPORATED!!!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Old kids show where they tidy up a tv studio & make musi All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved