Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with early 80s TV show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Need help with early 80s TV show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisahend

Need help with early 80s TV show      Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quote

In a recent discussion about old TV shows one came up that no one but me remembered. I don't remember the name of the show or any of the characters or actors. It would have been early 80s and probably ran less than one season. The main character was either an American soldier or spy who was captured by a communist country. They make a trade to get him back and discover, that in an attempt to brainwash him, his memory has been erased. They soon learn that they can program his brain to learn anything but the memories only lasted a short time. I think it was 48 hours. He becomes an undercover agent with a very limited time to complete his mission. Each episode usually involved him getting stuck in some dire situation causing him to be on the mission longer than planned and barely escaping before losing his memory again. Some of the details may be off a little since I haven't seen the show in 25 years. Does anyone have any idea what show I'm talking about? Did I imagine it?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Need help with early 80s TV show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved