Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Surface
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Surface
View previous topic :: View next topic  
surfer girl

surface upset      Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quote

iam really mad at the cancellation of surface the show was pretty awesome,nothing else on tv was even close to being related to the show.we need something different,there are already too many shows about lawyers,cops ,forensics and even comedy,surface could and will be a show with cult status if you give another chance.missing the show terribly.

nvrmore

Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:00 pm Reply with quote

i hope for at least a tribute to those who made the series, they did great, i hope they put the rest of it on paper in form of a book, so we can find the closure as fans. for us the world is still under water wondering what is going on in the trench at the bottom of the sea. for us our clones are living a life waiting for something like the sun to flare and fry life as we know it, waiting for a day to come back as a species. where are out hero's and heroines, and how will they combine to make the force that will change and confront the future we are just on the coat tails following?
how about a follow up movie to finish what has begun. dont pull a firefly and leave us hanging for years.

john

peanut

All the good shows they cancel      Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quote

First they cancelled Surface then ABC cancelled Invasion...I don't care if people get upset that I am Crying or Very sad . What is upsetting is that they don't do a wrap up even if it is maybe a two hour finale. Anything...but no they just leave us hanging, so they can leave crap on TV.

Sandy

Surface      Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quote

Where is Surface best and only show last season? If it is not on this season I give up on TV altogether.

ian

Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:02 am Reply with quote

Anyone know if it's coming back to Tv yet?.....major bummer if it aint huh

Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:01 pm Reply with quote

Any chance that we could write letters, email and generally brow beat someone into bringing back this show? IMHO it was one of the best on T.V. Much better than LOST, that really fizzled after season 1. Surface was a winner, too bad the network executives didn't see that.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Surface Write-In Campaign      Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:26 am Reply with quote

Believe me! They've had many tens or hundreds of thousands of people participate in "Bring Back Surface" campaigns already.

Unfortunately, the reason that a Network cancels a series is almost always that they could not charge enough for advertising and other forms of revenue to substantiate keeping the show on the air.

So convincing a (hopefully) money-making entity like a television network to bring back a series that wasn't making a profit almost never works. The stock holders cries are louder than yours in the NBC boardroom.

surface fan

TV show Surface      Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quote

Please don't let it be true --- I have been looking forward for months to Surface coming on this fall. NBC -- take a look at the posting on the internet --- Can't you see that people are sick of reality TV?
Please reconsider and put great shows like Surface back on, or at least let it have an ending.

thedutchman

Surface      Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:59 pm Reply with quote

What is going on? Surface cancelled? We finally get a couple of SciFi shows on the major networks and all they can do is cancell them. I hope that the Sci Fi channel will pick them up and run with them. NBC is going to die if this keeps up.

earthgirl

what is going to happen with the show?      Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:07 pm Reply with quote

hey there great fan , just wanted to know what are they going to do with the show are they giog to end it or will some one pick it up and continue?

Cat woman

No more surface      Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:11 pm Reply with quote

are they nuts....and if they put another "reality" TV show in it's place....UGH. Evil or Very Mad

FAN

SURFACE WHY?      Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:29 am Reply with quote

[color=darkred][/color]
I thought that NBC had something going on when they brought Surface to us, but like all good television show it disappeared with the snow Sad . Which made me and my family SAD!!! It was one of my show that I knew would be taped for me, because my children watched it as well. So tell me NBC why would you cancell a show that I could share with my children:?: With todays television, I'm always tyring to find better programs for my family and now this show is gone, is Oprah Winfrey next ???? SURFACE being cancelled really makes me and alot of viewers x Exclamation Instead of cancelling the series try placing it on a different day, time slot or maybe selling it to SCI-FI? Just one time you think that TV network would listen to their viewers Idea.
Evil or Very Mad A discussed viewer

surface cancelled      Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:38 am Reply with quote

I cant believe they canceled surface. Evil or Very Mad I thought the show was going to be a big hit guess not. Hey if anyone knows where I could get the dvds of the show please tell me. Thanks.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suface Dvds      Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:05 am Reply with quote

Surface Dvds are available at nearly every online vendor. I suspect you can also find them at many brick & mortar stores. They're hot so they shouldn't be hard to find (at least, right now).

You can find further information about the Surface Entire Series Set on our Surface TV Show page.

windyivey

mad      Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:25 am Reply with quote

mad that they canceled surface and invasion. my family loved both of those shows.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Surface All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved