Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Surface
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Surface
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ALB

Please just give us and ending!!!!      Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:46 pm Reply with quote

I do not like science fiction shows, but for some reason this show hooked me from the start. Even if they aren't going to do another season, just give us an ending please! I hate watching new shows b/c if I like them they always seem to get cancelled.

jb

Surface      Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quote

I thought Surface was one of the best shows on TV in a long, long time. NBC has made another big mistake by cancelling it. No doubt they will air another "WORTHLESS REALITY SHOW". I don't see what people like about those stupid shows. It's time we move on to better things like "Surface".!!!

NHurt

Very sad      Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quote

I can not believe NBC cancelled Surface, what a major let down. I am very disapointed that we are left with no conclusion or ending. It's complete Bulls Mad t!!

sandy7401

surface      Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:27 pm Reply with quote

i think if they don't want the show then they should do what everone else does and start to make up dvd's for the show i am sure that people would buy them . they bought the buffy's shows so continue the shows on dvd's but it would be nice if scifi picked it up

Re: Surface      Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quote

jb wrote:
I thought Surface was one of the best shows on TV in a long, long time. NBC has made another big mistake by cancelling it. No doubt they will air another "WORTHLESS REALITY SHOW". I don't see what people like about those stupid shows. It's time we move on to better things like "Surface".!!!

djvictor

Re: Surface 2      Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quote

they should bring back surface, i loved that show it was really good. i watched it every week. they said it was going to come back and yet they lied and cancelled it thats bs i was waiting for it too!!!!!im mad!!!!

strwrzfan620

sad      Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:20 am Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad NO MORE NEW SURFACES!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ant2725

Surface      Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:11 am Reply with quote

I never heard of this show until i started watching it on uhd a channel on directv. I watched all the episodes. And it is the best show NBC had in a long time why did they cancel it. I guess they want us all to tune in to FOX.

laci30

PLEASE NO!!!!!!      Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:39 pm Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Please dont tell me they are cancelling surface! I cant believe it I have been waiting all year for it to come back on. I have been telling my husband, oooo surface should be comeing on soon, I cant wait. And i couldnt wait for all four of the people to find eachother and then finally they met on the last episode and he had nimh, AND NOW IT IS OVER, THATS IT! THEIR GOING TO LEAVE US HANGING, AND JUST END IT? THOSE BASTARDS!
My kids are going to be furious who do we write to about this? You know the people who were in the show were great and they came from nowhere, what the hell are they thinking doing this?

Surface Come Back

surface better not be cancelled      Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quote

we loved surface too!! i was just surfing today to try and find when it will be back on again..what the heck is NBC doing??? and all that new garbage they are coming out with which doesn't appeal to us at all.. so now we're down to LOST (which is getting a bit tiresome) and Invasion and Prison Break, and ..that's it for tv!!!
if surface was cancelled my family is not going to be happy campers

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Some alternatives for Surface TV Show Fans      Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:15 am Reply with quote

Here are four series that Surface fans may not watched, but might want to reconsider and two new series to check out!

Battlestar Galactica (October)
Heroes (New)
Jericho (New)
LOST
Smallville
Supernatural

Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of new sci-fi series this season! Let's hope "Heroes" and "Jericho" are both GREAT!

JazzLover

No more Surface, Ha Ha!      Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quote

I'm really getting tired of hearing all the "My show got cancelled, Boo Hoo" stuff! There's 8 quadzillion channels and 50 times that many programs!

Jericho looks interesting too. "Ashley Scott" is back on that one and that's enough reason for me to watch! Remember her as "The Huntress" on "Birds of Prey"? Yum! Yum!

Heroes looks like it could be good if it's done properly (like The 4400). And just-turned-17 actress, "Hayden Panettiere" must have been made in heaven because only God could get something soooooo right!

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Explanation for Cancellation of Surface!      Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quote

Check this post out for the funniest idea of why Surface was cancelled that I've ever seen Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/TVshowtalk/viewtopic.php?t=225#1485

By the way. Thanks for the eye candy JazzLover! How did you add those photos to your post?

MrInternet

Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quote

When you're composing your post and are ready to insert the photo, click on the "Img" button. That will put an opening Image tag in your post. (You'll see what that means when you do it. It's pretty obvious.)

Next, paste the URL of the photo after the tag.

Then click on the Img button again to get an closing Image (done) tag..

You can get any photo's url by right-clicking on it. With Windows XP, click on "Copy Image Location". Then position the cursor between the Image tags, right-click, and select "paste".

If the photo does not appear, it's possible that you're doing everything ok. Some sites don't allow you to use their photos on other sites.

You can be sure that you're doing it right by trying it with an image on this page like: the magnifying glass image near the search link above.

Good Luck!

Surface Super Fan

I can't believe they cancelled Surface      Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I can't believe they cancelled Surface. I'm sick about it. I've been watching reruns on the HD channel all summer and I couldn't wait for season two to start. So I get on my computer today to find out when it was coming back and what do I find out.... They cancelled it!

Surface was one of the few shows on tv that I couldn't wait to see every week. Now they leave them stranded on a Church with no where to go. The coast is under water and the creatures are everywhere.
That pisses me off!

[/i][/b]

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Surface All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved