Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can't figure out name of show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> can't figure out name of show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnmfargo

can't figure out name of show      Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quote

I have been trying for hours to find some sort of clue as to what the name of this show is. I don't think it was on very long, or very popular at that, but i remember it was on around the time that kids incorporated and (if anyone remembers) the mickey mouse mousercise in the morning. here is what i know (or THINK i remember) about the show:

it mainly focused on a kid and his robot friend (who actually LOOKED like a robot -not like a person like in small wonder) and i beleive it mainly took place in the kids bedroom (or it may have been a basement?)

i dont really remember what the show was ABOUT, but i just remember the boy and his robot and for the life of me can;t find anything that would ring a bell! HELP!! Smile

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name of a TV Show      Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quote

It sounds to me like you're talking about "Wake, Rattle & Roll". It aired in syndication from September 17, 1990 to June 1, 1991 in syndication and then moved to the Disney Channel where it was retitled "Jump, Rattle & Roll". I think the Disney Channel simply re-ran the old episodes but they may have made additional ones ... I'm not positive about that.

It was about a kid named "Sam", who had his own hangout in the basement. His friend named "Decks" was a robot, another named "KC" and an older sister named Debbie who was alway bugging him about something.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> can't figure out name of show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved