Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for info on a show called Knightwatch

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Looking for info on a show called Knightwatch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raiderman77

Looking for info on a show called Knightwatch      Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:43 am Reply with quote

I was just wondering if anyone can remember watching this show on Tv it wasnt on very long that I can remember I need to know about what year it aired and how long it ran...thanks

Roy

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:10 pm Reply with quote

It ran for 9 episodes from November of 1988 to January of 1989. It starred Benjamin Bratt (who you can now see on "E-Ring" as Major Jim Tisnewski) and Don Franklin (who played Craig Donovan on "7 Days" and Commander Jonathan Ford on "SeaQuest DSV").

The series was about a group of young adults who fought injustice in the streets. They did so with minimal violence. The plot line was probably a result of news coverage that the "Guardian Angels" were receiving at that time.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Looking for info on a show called Knightwatch All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved