Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friends
Goto page 1,
2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Friends      Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:19 am Reply with quote

who is your favorite friends character?

mine is phoebe because she's so different.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

My favorite Friends character      Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:26 am Reply with quote

I always liked Joey because he's so "happy go lucky" and just seems to enjoy a (nearly) carefree life.

Our Friends page is still one of the most popular at our site! Click on the cast photo to visit that page.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

your guy

Re: Friends      Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:08 pm Reply with quote

omg im insanly in love with this show. i own all seasons of it on DVD and i have f r i e n d s scene it, and the cd with different songs on it. beat that!

Re: Friends      Sun May 14, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quote

your guy wrote:
omg im insanly in love with this show. i own all seasons of it on DVD and i have f r i e n d s scene it, and the cd with different songs on it. beat that!

i just have all of the dvds. and my fav. character is chandler. he is so funny with all of his comments!!!

Re: Friends      Sun May 14, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quote

misterg wrote:
who is your favorite friends character?

mine is phoebe because she's so different.

I like Bart Simpsons appearance on the show. HILARIOUS Smile

Zoe

Re: Friends      Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:34 am Reply with quote

Chandler and Phoebe but if I have to choose one it would have to be Chandler is makes me laugh and he's not bad looking either! Laughing

bor(oya)

Ross?      Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quote

Hi..i'm all away from Serbia and i'm a huge fan of Friends...i would just like to know what you guys think about Ross?

pkamocha

friends 4 ever      Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:23 pm Reply with quote

[b]i must say i like Rachel, cause she's so funny n sumtimes stupid. i really like it when rachel n Monica fight then Phoebe calls them "her bitches". Hehehehe. Smile i own all friends Dvds n now i noe every single word.Bor(oya) i think Ross is funny n charmin. Chandler is soooo cute!!! i'd love 2 marry Joeyn be famous n be called MRs. Tribbiani!!!!FRIENDS $ EVER!!!

lukeandlorelai13

Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:54 pm Reply with quote

i love friends. i have all ten seasons, the scene it game, trivia game, cd, extra dvds (the one with all the parties/birthdays/babies etc.), posters and more. my fave character would have to be rachel because i really relate to her. i also like chandler tho because he's so funny.

ButterflyPunk

Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:30 am Reply with quote

i luv friends it is sooooooooooooooooo funny Laughing !!!!!its the best eva Razz Very Happy and cool Cool
my fav character is monica but it is hard 2 choose ! she is sooo competetive yet organized lol Laughing Chandler makes really funny jokes, Rachel is also very funny, Pheobe is soooo weird, Ross does funny things and works with Painientolligy, Joey is dumb but so sweet and kind Wink
Very Happy

Larissa

the end      Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:34 pm Reply with quote

I cannot believe that it's gone! The whole thing is gone! I'm still upset about it. Does anyone know why the show stopped airing?

JazzLover

Yes, Friends Is Gone!      Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:09 pm Reply with quote

1. Actors pushing 40 playing twenty-somethings was gettin unbelievable.
2. Writers running out of ideas.
3. Production staff, writers, cast, and crew might want to move on to something new.
4. Everyone asscociated with the show was mega-rich already. Might be time for "the good life".

You know, nothing lasts forever! It lasted a decade! Get over it!

Darlene

Friends is great the second time around!      Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quote

I find that watching the old Friend's episodes from the first 3 or 4 seasons is almost like seeing them again for the first time! I don't remember what's going to happen because its been so long and the cast are (like JazzLover said), so much more believable in their roles. Laughing

JazzLover

Watch the old ones!      Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:09 pm Reply with quote

Ya, that's it! Watch the first 3 or 4 episodes over again. Now I just gotta figure out how to know when they're showing!

Hey! 10 more posts and I go from "Full Member" to "Veteran Member"!

Gotta do it today!

Yipee!

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Series nearly identical to Friends?      Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:40 pm Reply with quote

Friends fans should definitely check out the new CBS series, "The Class". Jason Ritter who plays Ethan on the series said that the difference between Friends and The Class is that the characters don't just meet up in one place like the coffee shop on Friends and there are two more characters on The Class.

In other words??? - It will be nearly identical to Friends???
We will see.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Friends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved