Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Little House on the Prairie

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Little House on the Prairie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdeta

Little House on the Prairie      Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:42 pm Reply with quote

does anyone know if the Little House on the Prairie theme song was published into printed music for instrumental play such as the flute, or piano? Question

Works      Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:17 am Reply with quote

rdeta wrote:
does anyone know if the Little House on the Prairie theme song was published into printed music for instrumental play such as the flute, or piano?

That works so well for me, thanks.

JazzLover

Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:06 am Reply with quote

No, but I think I once saw a printed Little House on the Prairie score for the Kazoo! Will that do?

gandalf2721

Music      Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quote

does anyone have a copy of the end credit music for the show?

kassi

Thu May 19, 2011 6:08 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know what part that Gigi Goyette/Jeffers playe on Little House? I didn't see her name in a full cast list. Of course don't recognize her as she was 16 at the time and is now 52.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu May 19, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quote

I suspect that all of the news reports about her having been a "STAR" on Little House on the Prairie are grossly exaggerated.

I can't find any mention of her being on that series at any of my sources and it isn't mentioned on her online resume.

She has a few credits as a body double and as a stunt woman and those jobs are rarely credited so one of those is probably what she did on Little House.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Little House on the Prairie All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved