Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In The Heat of The Night
Goto page 1,
2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> In The Heat of The Night
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuwho

In The Heat of The Night      Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:51 am Reply with quote

In episode "Sweet, Sweet Blues" I am looking for the song that tells the story by Bobby Short. Help!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

In the Heat of the Night Song      Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:16 am Reply with quote

I can't find a title for that song anywhere. I suspect that it's one of those written specifically for that TV episode and was possibly never actually recorded or titled.

Unfortunately, In the Heat of the Night dvds are not (yet) available so you can't get the song that way either. Your best bet right now is to watch your local TV listings and hope the show is broadcast so you can record it.

As soon and if In the Heat of the Night Dvds come available, we will post a link to them on our In the Heat of the Night TV Show Page

Can anyone else come up with the name of that song and/or any other way to get it?

sherry

bubba skinners name      Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quote

what was bubba skinners christan name

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

In the Heat of the Night Question      Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:30 am Reply with quote

Most of the comments I could find from fans say that Bubba's first name was never revealed.

I did find a few sources that believe that it was revealed in the third season episode, "Bubba's Baby" which originally aired on February 27, 1990. From what they said, Bubba finds a baby on his doorstep and takes it somewhere where they won't (for some reason) call him by his nickname and use his real name instead.

I have no idea whether that's true, but it's a lead. I tried to see if any source had a description of that episode with the name in it but could find none.

Good luck!

bubbagirl

Re: bubba skinners name hi sherry i am a huge bubba skinner      Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quote

hi sherry I am a huge bubba skinner fan. I absolutely love 'IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT'
IT'S MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. NOTHING COMPARES TO GOOD OLE
SPARTA, MISSISSIPPI AND BUBBA AND THE GANG.ONE THING FOR SURE ALAN AUTRY WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS BUBBA SKINNER,
BUBBA'S CHRISTIAN NAME IS JIMMIE RAYE. I AM HAPPY THERE ARE OTHER IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT FANS. I DO HAVE A VERY SPECIAL CONNECTION TO THE SHOW. MY MOM WAS DYING AND THE SHOW AND
BUBBA KEPT ME SANE. I WILL FOREVER LOVE THE SERIES AND BUBBA
THERE WILL NO OTHER SHOW THAT WILL EVEN COMPARE .

TALK TO YOU LATER SHERRY BLESSED BE BUBBAGIRL(CYN)ote][/quote]

NunYer BizNiz

Gillispie's Daughter      Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quote

what is the name of the girl that played gillespie's daughter... her mom was murdered & she never met her dad until her mom met her demise episode... she rejected his offer & turned & walked away & man o man.. the look on chief's face was anything but nice...!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gillespie's Daughter      Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quote

Christine Elise (birthname: Christine Elise McCarthy) played the role of Lana Gillespie in five episodes.

The episode titles are: "A Woman Much Admired", "Random's Child", "Even Nice People", "Lake Winahatchie", and "A Love Lost".

bubbagirl

in the heat of the night      Sat May 05, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quote

HI EVERYONE BUBBAGIRL HERE. I AM SO HAPPY THAT THERE ARE OTHER 'IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT ' FANS OUT THERE! IS THERE ANYONE
WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN CHARACTER WRITING. I WOULD LOVE
TO BRING GOOD OLE SPARTA,MISSISSIPPI TO PAPER.
BY CREATING STORYLINES FOR THE CHARACTERS. OLD AND NEW.
ARE THERE ANY LONNIE JAMISON FANS OR PARKER WILLIAMS FANS.
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE BUBBA SKINNER AND CHARACTER WRITING. ALL ARE WELCOMED BUT MUST BE SINCERE AND OVER 25. i CHARACTER
WRITE WITH SEVERAL WOMEN. BUT ONLY TWO ARE INTO THE HEAT
GANG. JUST LET ME KNOW. LOVE BUBBAGIRL -cindy

[/b]

bubbagirl again

in the heat of the night      Sat May 05, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes HELLO IT'S LITTLE OLE ME AGAIN.
Embarassed IS MY FACE RED. DID YOU KNOW THAT IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT IS ON EVERY TUESDAY TWICE AND ONCE ON THURSDAY ON
BOOK TV ----THE BOOK CHANNEL ON DIGITAL CABLE.
COGECO CABLE.
IT'S A CANADIAN CABLE NETWORK. I AM PROUD TO BE CANADIAN AND
I LOVE OUR BOYS AND ALTHEA , JOANN, AUNT ETTA AND LUANN
OF SPARTA, MISSISSIPPI.ESP.....BUBBA SKINNER....SIGH

[/quote][/u][/b] Wink Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation

caseyluckychance

halle berry?      Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quote

Did halle berry ever costar in heat of the night?Recently watched episode where father was searching for killer of daughter who was prostitute and black girl on show the tubbs was trying to get off the streets looked alot like halle when she was younger. Thanks

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Halle Berry on In the Heat of the Night      Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quote

I can't find any reference to Halle Berry ever appearing on In the Heat of the Night at any of my sources.

bubba1214

In the Heat of the Night      Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quote

Hi Everyone
I just found this site. I want to say that I am a big fan of In the Heat of the Night. I have been since the beginning. My fantasy lover is Bubba. I started to right a book on the TV series but never finished. I would really like to see In the Heat of the Night Returns. I know most of the characters are gone now but Bubba is still here. I have been trying to go to Frenso to meet Alan Autry since he is the mayor of Frenso. I don't know if he still is.
I like all of the cast members. Bubba and Lonnie are my favorite.

bubba1214

Bubba1214 here again      Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quote

I would love to see In the Heat of The Night on DVD'S. I watch the show every day at 8 am on TBS. I also record them on my DVR but I can't copy them on to DVD only on VHS. And who has VHS's now a days. So when it comes to DVD please let me know I would buy all the seasons

dvan34

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote

In the Heat of the Night is one of the most intriquing series I have ever watched. Unfortunately I never watched it when it was running. I was in Law Enforcement for the 33 years and probably didn't have the time.

The cast of characters is remarkable. This is police work with a heart. They all work together very well. Caroll O'Conner as Gillespi was a great character.

Needless to say I am hooked by the series now and glad to have found a site where the series is alive and well.

Rednecktech516

TJ TRUNNDELL episode      Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quote

Can anybody tell why the guy that play T.J. Trunnell never said a word? I have watched that episode over & over and does not said a word.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> In The Heat of The Night All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved