Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Wayans Brothers

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> The Wayans Brothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Wayans Brothers      Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:57 am Reply with quote

Welcome to The Wayans Brothers forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The Wayans Brothers or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about The Wayans Brothers, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/wayansbrothers.html

Thanks for visiting!

moe01brn

wayans brothers      Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:53 pm Reply with quote

personally i like the wayans brothers. especially marlon , i think he's cute. Laughing [/list][/code][/u][/i][/quote][/b]

Deshaun

What happened to those episodes?      Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:46 pm Reply with quote

There are episodes of the Wayans Bros. they don't show anymore on regular T.V. Those episodes are Episode 20:Scared Straight, Episode 25:Psycho Santa, Episode 29:Hearts and Flowers, Episode 30:Love Letter. This episodes are from the second season. They also don't show Episode 91:Country Christmas which is in the fifth season. What happened to those episodes? Is it because the September 11th events? I hope not!! Mad

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Wayans Brothers      Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:51 am Reply with quote

There can be many reasons why particular episodes aren't broadcast in 2nd run sydication.

Station may not want to air episodes that did not get good ratings during their initial run, maybe there's something offensive in the episode, there could be a licensing problem over a piece of music on that episode, maybe a guest-star never signed a release for syndication, etc. etc. etc.

More seasons to buy...      Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:03 pm Reply with quote

I really love the Wayans Bros. They are so hilarious. I have the First Season, but I want the remaining seasons as well. When will they come out so we, crazyaboutwayans fans, could purchase them?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wayans Brothers - Season 2 Dvds      Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quote

It's not great news that the first season came out in February and there's been no 2nd season release yet. Typically, when the sales of a first season are adequate to justify the expense of producing a second season set, they come out within 6 or 7 months later.

Of course, there are exceptions and I'm guessing that at some point pretty much everything will be available for download (at a fee of course). That might be as much as 5 to 10 years into the future yet though (or hopefully sooner).

The cost of setting up TV episodes for download is much less than producing dvds, marketing them, warehousing them, mailing them, dealing with returns, etc. So look forward to a day when not only is everything that ever aired in a theater or on TV is available but it also downloads in a few minutes and you can watch it on your big screen TV in high definition. That's not more than a decade off in my opinion and possibly less depending on how the technology develops for much faster downloads.

bsmith

lost pops episode      Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quote

whats the episode where pops runs for office and loses

rafael

tv show wayans brothers      Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quote

how can i find out how to get the theme song from the tv show wayans brothers

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wayans Brothers Theme Song      Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quote

Probably the only legal way to get it is on the Wayans Brothers Season 1 Dvd set.

matapia

Merchandise by the Wayan Brothers      Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quote

How Can I purchase Merchandise with the Wayan Brothers pictures on it?

An apron, pictures?
Please advise?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wayans Brothers Merchandise      Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quote

Well, there's nothing like that at Amazon or Ebay. Just dvds. Typically, if there is anything legally available, you'll find it at one of them.

Good Luck!

matapia

Merchandise by the Wayan Brothers      Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quote

Would writing to Warner Bros Studios help, Any one else I can write to to find out how to get/purchase merchandise, articles, calendars, clothes
by the Wayan Bros?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> The Wayans Brothers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved