Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHAT HAPPENED TO HALF AND HALF

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> WHAT HAPPENED TO HALF AND HALF
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STEPHANIE

WHAT HAPPENED TO HALF AND HALF      Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quote

I LIKED THAT SHOW. I WAS WONDERING, DID MONA MARRY THE LAST GUY SHE WAS DATING. I THOUGHT THEY WERE CUTE

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Half and Half TV Show      Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quote

No. Mona did not get married.

In fact, fans were very upset with the new CW network for not resolving Mona's relationships. By the final episode, Mona was dating both Chase and Lorenzo. She was in the process of deciding between them. That would have been the theme in the beginning of the next season.

Then when the WB and UPN combined into the new CW, there simply weren't enought time slots for all of the good shows and "Half and Half" was unfortunately one of the ones cancelled "all of a sudden".

It's not nice to end a series with a cliffhanger CW!!!! At least do a reunion TV movie or something!

For anyone reading this who hasn't been there already, check out our Half and Half Page.

juanitagster

half and half      Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:43 am Reply with quote

does anyone know who actually sang the title song for the half and half tv show?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Half and Half theme song by Melonie Daniels      Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quote

It was sung by "Melonie Daniels". I have added the lyrics and other theme song information on our Half and Half page. Click on the link 2 posts above.

juanitagster

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:48 am Reply with quote

:D thanks so much for the info. wasn't sure if it was telma hopkins. take care

ISIS
Novice Member
Novice Member

Location: LA: LAPD: watching Pepper and Crowley makes eyes for each other.

Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 pm Reply with quote

Half and Half was a GOOD show...and yes I agree it was NOT RIGHT to end the show...mainly because it was GOOD and drew a nice audience...it was popular esp because it followed Girlfriends at first. *SIGH* It was one of the VERY FEW more current shows that I DID watch.

AidansMom

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:44 am Reply with quote

Talk about being mad! That was me when they took Girlfriends off the schedule!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> WHAT HAPPENED TO HALF AND HALF All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved