Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Molloy

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Molloy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sakamano

Molloy      Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can find on DVD a 1990 TV show called Molloy with Jennifer Aniston (and other similar minor shows)?

Have looked everywhere for this show, but it seems to have been canceled after only a few episodes. I want to find other similar minor (non-famous) shows or shows that were canceled after a brief time. Anyone know where I should start looking? I kind of doubt the network that created the show will produce a DVD for a failed show....

Thanks!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Molloy TV Show      Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quote

Quote:
I kind of doubt the network that created the show will produce a DVD for a failed show

There are certainly not enough potential buyers for something like that. The cost of producing a Dvd is not insignificant.

I couldn't find any sources for a dvd of that series, not even the typical illegal bootlegs.

It only lasted two episodes on the air but there were five more episodes produced.

Hopefully, the studios will eventually make stuff like this available online with ads. There's nearly no production cost for them and they could earn some income from stuff that's currently just gathering dust in their warehouses.

Good luck!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Molloy All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved