Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Love Lucy
Goto page
Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> I Love Lucy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JazzLover

I Love Lucy Theme Song      Wed May 09, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quote

Gee! Maybe type in "I Love Lucy theme" at any search engine! That's what I did and found it all over the place ready to download.

airhead
Novice Member
Novice Member

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quote

Lucy was the funniest tv character ever.

JazzLover

I Love Lucy - Lucille Ball      Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quote

I normally can't stomach that stuff from the ancient tv days but I must agree that Lucille Ball was pretty fantastic!

fibreloop

Ricky's Cuban Guitar      Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quote

In Season1 Episode 1 and again in episode 29 Ricky plays a Cuban Guitar. Can anyone tell me the make and model? I want to buy a replica.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Who Played Little Ricky on I Love Lucy      Fri May 09, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quote

Quote:
In another thread, ArmyCop asked, "Was the little boy who played Little Ricky Lucy and Ricky's actual child or a child actor playing the part?"

That's one of the most common questions asked about the show. There was a real son born to Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz on the same day that their "on camera" son was born on television so naturally, that created a lot of confusion.

The boy that you saw a few seasons later who could play the drums like a professional was not the real little Ricky though. His name was "Keith Thibodeaux" and his stage name (given to him by Desi Arnaz) was "Richard Keith". Then, instead of using his real name or stage name in the credits of the series, they credited him as "Little Ricky".

Keith began playing the drums at the unbelieveable age of two years old! He was already performing all over the United States just one year later at three years old. Eventually, Keith found himself in Hollywood, California where he auditioned for the role of Little Ricky on "I Love Lucy". It's not hard to understand why they hired him!

Keith also appeared as Little Ricky on the Desilu Playhouse and the Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour. After that, he appeared on other series (not as Little Ricky) including Route 66, Ben Casey, The Farmer's Daughter, and 12 episodes of The Andy Griffith Show.

cariheart

Re: I love Lucy      Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quote

rocky creek wrote:
Whick episode of the I Love Lucy show had Ricky and Lucy driving across country in an Airstream camper. She was collecting rocks. Question

Could you mean The Long, Long Trailer? a 1953 movie Lucy and Desi made together? It is not related to the Ricardo's at all.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> I Love Lucy All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved