Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheers

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Cheers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:34 pm Reply with quote

That episode aired during the eighth season. It was actually episode #186 titled, "Severe Crane Damage". It originally aired on February 15, 1990.

That was also one of my favorite episodes. Lillith (Frasier's wife) wrote a book about men that women should avoid in relationships and she goes on a talk show to promote the book. She takes Sam Malone along as an example.

dimeboy

Song info      Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:34 am Reply with quote

I have been collecting the Cheers DVD's and I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song Sam and Diane are dancing to at the end of Diane's last episode, I Do and Adieu, of season 5. I hope you have better resources or luck than I. It may be a small piece just made for this episode but I am hoping to find a whole song. Thanks.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:46 pm Reply with quote

I can't find that information anywhere. Perhaps if there were any lyrics and someone could provide them, it would help. Also, if anyone has that episode on videotape or dvd, there may be a credit at the end of the episode that includes the name of the song. Anyone?

I do have an interesting trivia item about that episode, however.

There was a fake episode produced where Sam and Diane were married to dispell any rumors about Shelly's departure from the series. Pretty sneaky, huh? Question

You can see more Cheers trivia and get the lyrics for the Cheers theme song at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/cheers.html

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

kathy

cheers      Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quote

jay thomas george wendt i am your number one fan

Marc714

How Cliff came to being      Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:26 am Reply with quote

Originally John Ratsenburger was called in to read for the Norm part. Being a fantastic improv and coming from Second City, he started to sell the producers on the idea of a "Know It All" customer for the bar. They loved it from that moment created the role of Cliff the Mailman, and the rest is history. (as told to Johnny Carson)

Marc714

Jay Thomas      Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:28 am Reply with quote

Jay Thomas was my favorite moring radio personality on WABC Radio NYC in the late 70's. He left to join the cast of Mork and Mindy, and the acting bug took over. I get great memoies just listening to his voice.

jet7111

CHeer season 9- 11 Please help question      Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there going to ever relase the last 3 season of cheers 9-11 Please let me know thanks.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cheers the Complete Ninth Season Dvds      Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quote

Prior to the eighth season, the time between season set releases for Cheers dvds was averaging 3 months. Then "Cheers: The Complete Eighth Season Dvds" were not released for 9 months after the Seventh Season. And it's only been 5 months since the Complete Eighth Season was released.

I'd be shocked if Paramount Studios doesn't release all seasons of Cheers eventually. It's just a matter of time. Paramount has recently released many new series for the first time and that probably has caused a lag in the amount of time it takes for the later seasons of other series to be released.

Malcolm

find incident, epsiode      Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quote

Can someone help me find this incident: Sam and Diane are in poolroom; arguing about Sam's dumb dates. Sam says, "I don't know an intelligent woman I'd want to date!" With exaggerated expression and gestures, Diane replies, "On behalf of the intelligent women around the world, let me say...WHEWWW!", wipes imaginary sweat off her forehead and swiftly leaves the room, leaving Sam to choke on his indignation.

Telstar

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know of a Cheers episode in which a guy in a panda costume is on the phone & someone tells him to hurry up with his call, resulting in a fight, in which the panda gets punched & the whole mask just spins around?

or is it another U.S.sitcom?

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quote

It doesn't sound like the typical thing that you'd see on Cheers. It sounds more like Seinfeld or some sitcom like that.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Cheers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved