Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7th Heaven
Goto page
Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> 7th Heaven
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:46 am Reply with quote

I think the issues that the show deals about are so relivent to our lives and really teaches me how to live a christian life and raise three children{ teens] in the proccess. May God bless you.

margaret

a big thanks      Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:23 am Reply with quote

My husband and I were very impressed as we were watching the show last evening . You gave us tools to use with our kids ,and this is so great since we often do not know what to say or do . I mentioned to him that I would love to read the script, because you said some things that really put things in perspective. like "last time I checked, I am in charge" I am forever greatful !! Please do not stop doing what you are doing and cont. to put Christ into the shows!! Winnipeg.manitoba

donna

song by beverley mitchell sung on air have you ever hugged a      Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quote

I would like to get this song how do i get it Have you ever hugged an angel sang on 4-6-06

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

7th Heaven Song      Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quote

The song you're referring to is available here at Amazon.com on Beverley Mitchell's album titled simply "Beverly Mitchell".

You can also hear a VERY short clip of the song on that page. Amazon lists the title of it as simply, "Angel".

Good Luck!

hey ilove george stults

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quote

hey i love george stults anbody else love him? do you like him him and lucy i love Laughing

kevinfarmer57

shocked about apathy toward show      Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quote

It is sad that a show that was the longest running comedy/drama show in network history is virtually ignored...having a hard time finding info on what the cast is up to now...also wonder if they plan to do a TV movie or something in the future to tie up the loose ends....

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

7th Heaven TV Show      Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quote

The reason that long-running series don't have reunion movies is often because the cast members don't want to do one. Often, they were type cast in their roles and had trouble getting work after the series ended. Maybe they're still having problems. So they understandably might not want to portray that character again.

Also, after playing the same role or doing the same job for so many seasons, many actors, writers, producers, and crew want to move on to something new. I know that I have no interest in once again doing exactly the same thing that I did ten or more years ago.

As far as what the cast is doing now, there's a reasonable amount of info out there. For example, in one minute at a search engine I found out that Stephen Collins appeared on 3 episodes of "Private Practice" in 2009 and in 2008 he starred in a TV movie titlled, "Every Second Counts" and he starred on Broadway as "King Arthur" in Monty Python's "Spamalot".

But when you come right down to it, this is the nature of television. Series come and they go. So do TV stars. If it's your favorite show or star, it hurts a little but that's reality.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> 7th Heaven All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved