Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7th Heaven
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> 7th Heaven
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

7th Heaven      Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:46 am Reply with quote

On Monday, September 18, 2006 at 8PM Eastern, the CW Network will air last season's 7th Heaven finale episode. If 4 1/2 months affects your memory like it does mine, you might want to see it before starting the new season.

For more information about 7th Heaven, visit our 7th Heaven Page!

natalie

7th heaven      Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:11 pm Reply with quote

is it true that 7th heaven is coming back? i thought i saw something about the show coming back but i was not sure.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

7th Heaven      Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:08 am Reply with quote

Yes, 7th Heaven WILL return on September 25, 2006 at 8 PM (Eastern) on the new CW Network.

For anyone who's having problems finding that channel, see this thread!

Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:16 pm Reply with quote

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Shocked Laughing Surprised Very Happy Shocked Shocked

Sherry

7th Heaven      Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quote

7th Heaven is the best family show on TV! I am delighted to know it is coming back for a new season. Thank you to all!

7TH HEAVEN LOVER

Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 pm Reply with quote

I JUST ABOUT DIED WHEN I KNOW THAT 7TH HEAVEN WAS BACK! I LOVE THAT SHOW! I LOVE THE SHOW MORE THAN N E BODY I HAVE BEENWATCHING IT FOR MY 13 YEARS OF LIFE! GO 7TH HEAVEN!

Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:07 am Reply with quote

Shoud not have come back for a new season. As a fan from the very beginning, am greatly disappointed in this seasons beginnings! Have lost me as a fan!

patkuhn

Thanks for bringing 7th Heaven back      Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:39 pm Reply with quote

7th Heaven is the best family show on TV! I am very happy, excited and delighted to know 7th Heaven is back for a new season. Our family have been watching it since the beginning in 1996. My daughters haven't missed a single show saving it to VHS and now to TiVo. Parents need more shows like this one. It takes a village to raise a child and this show certainly help support parents everywhere. My college freshman, daughter listed the show as an important influence in her life including it in her English 101 narrative essay . It is nice to know Aaron Spelling's legacy will live on. He influenced many people and had true family values . Brenda, thanks for your vision and many contributions. The next generation needs to continue to receive your wonderful messages through your scripts. You surely will be blessed! Thanks, CW for continuing this family value show; it's like the one's I grew up with in the 1960's. Every generation should have shows like this not just re-runs. Thanks for your support. Thank you to all! Pat Very Happy

Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:34 pm Reply with quote

What has happen to Ruthie and Simon?

7th Heaven Fan

What has happen to David Gallagher & Mackenzie Rosman?      Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quote

I also notice the new 7th Heaven is missing David Gallagher (Simon) and MacKenzie Rosman (Ruthie) - does this mean they are no longer with the series?

Next episode for 7th Heaven      Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:31 pm Reply with quote

I just finished watching 7th Heaven of Sunday October 29, 2006.
In the last scene, Eric and Annie are talking and he has to tell her something very important.
Next Sunday show, November 5th, the preview shows Eric telling the family of his illness?
Could this be Eric is being slowly dieing from his heart ailment and this is the end of his career as such on 7th?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:43 am Reply with quote

Quote:
Could this be Eric is being slowly dieing from his heart ailment and this is the end of his career as such on 7th?

More likely, it's the end of everyone's career on 7th Heaven. The series is in its 11th season. There have been some questions about it returning for the last two seasons now. Although there have been rare exceptions, 7 or 8 seasons seems to be pretty average for the amount of time it takes for several of the main characters, writers, etc. to get to the point where they want to do something different ... even if the series is still very popular. The entire cast and most of the crew are wealthy now so a big paycheck will no longer motivate them all to stay.

Then again, the heart problem could just be another sub-plot that will be resolved. The majority of heart problems are curable today, after all.

cowenmac1902

Hey      Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:31 am Reply with quote

Where r Simon, Jessica, and Matt?

Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:37 am Reply with quote

hi, my daughter got me hooked on your show . It has taught me more about parenting than any book or course.I thank God for you and do not stop being bold about your faith. THanks more than you know!!!

Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:41 am Reply with quote

The epidode of teen sex was amazing and very helpfull and got me talking about sex to my 18 year old son about sex, knowing that he wants to talk about sex but does not know how . You guys are amazing!!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> 7th Heaven All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved