Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Divorce Court

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Divorce Court
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cat175

Divorce Court      Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quote

How come there's a new judge? Where did Mablean go?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bye Bye Judge Mablean Ephriam      Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:43 am Reply with quote

Judge Mablean Ephriam was involved in a contract dispute and was having arguments with Producers about her hair style! An attempt was made to temporarily resolve the problem so she could begin this eighth season of Divorce Court but, apparently, that didn't happen.

The new host of Divorce Court, Judge Lynn Toler, served on an Ohio court for eight years. She's a graduate of Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania Law School.

I saw the show yesterday and Judge Toler seemed to have a pretty bland personality. Judge Mablean had that "down to earth" and sometimes "nice, but sassy" aspect that made me like her.

In fairness to Judge Toler, it often takes actors/hosts/judges a while to develop their "on-air" persona. I wish her and Judge Mablean the best of luck!

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:57 am Reply with quote

Thank you for the information. I really liked Judge Mablean. I was sorry to see her gone.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Divorce Court All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved