Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which "24" Cast Member Should They Bring Back?!?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Which "24" Cast Member Should They Bring Back?!?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOFarSoGood

Which "24" Cast Member Should They Bring Back?!?      Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quote

So, of course we all know by now that they bought Tony Almeda back. Not sure if this is a good thing or not but i guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens....so, who else would you like to see them bring back to the show?!?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

24 Cast Members      Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quote

I personally wouldn't mind leering at Kim Raver (who played Audrey Raines) again but she's got a starring role now on "Lipstick Jungle". That's just the dirty old man in me though.

I enjoyed Dennis Haysbert's acting as Senator/President David Palmer but I'm just as happy watching him on "The Unit".

I hope that Gregory Itzin (President Charles Logan) is gone for good. It's not that I don't like his performance, it's just that I have a bit of a problem with a President that's so evil!

SOFarSoGood

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quote

yeah president palmer was awesome...it's too bad his character had to die...and logan should get the boot...let's see what happens. Maybe audrey raines will come back being that lipstick jungle isn't returning for another season...

Imposter34

Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quote

I'd like to see Curtis Manning back on. He was good & his death really shocked me...but who knows maybe now that Tony's back, maybe they'll put Curtis back

LooneyToon

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quote

Yeah it would be great if Roger Cross could come back, but he was shot in the head..I read somewhere that he made a tv movie. Kudos to him but i still wish they could miraculously bring him back on 24.

BeachBoy

bring back a 24 cast member?      Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quote

I don't care if they bring back anybody. What the show needs is some younger, hot females! If you want us young guys to watch, how about Lindsay Lohan as somebody's "troubled" daughter! That should be an easy part for her to play!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Which "24" Cast Member Should They Bring Back?!? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved