Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wonder Woman

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Wonder Woman
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

Wonder Woman      Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:04 pm Reply with quote

I am new to this computer-net website forum message-board group, and this is my first post. I like the theme song lyrics for the 1970's Wonder Woman television show. Everytime I see the introduction scenes of the show with the theme song playing, it seems and sounds uplifting. Is there a long version of that song with corresponding longer scenes during the introduction of the show? I think I remember seeing one commencement of the show that had a longer lasting song with longer lasting introduction scenes.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wonder Woman theme song      Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:08 am Reply with quote

Welcome to our forum Richard!

I'm not aware of any longer than normal version of the Wonder Woman theme song. Sometimes that does happen and it's usually from either a pilot episode, the first regular episode, or from a special (like a 2-part episode). I'd check the pilot episodes first.

There were also at least two movies that had the Wonder Woman theme song in them. One was, "They Still Call Me Bruce (1987)" and the other was, "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (1995)". It's possible that one of those was an extended version.

Help us out here, Wonder Woman fans!

Also, for anyone that hasn't already been there, why not visit our Wonder Woman page?

And for those interested in TV theme songs, we have a page that links to all of the shows we have with opening themes. Just check out our TV Theme Songs Index Page

Richard

Re: Wonder Woman theme song      Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:12 pm Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV wrote:
Welcome to our forum Richard!

I'm not aware of any longer than normal version of the Wonder Woman theme song. Sometimes that does happen and it's usually from either a pilot episode, the first regular episode, or from a special (like a 2-part episode). I'd check the pilot episodes first.

There were also at least two movies that had the Wonder Woman theme song in them. One was, "They Still Call Me Bruce (1987)" and the other was, "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (1995)". It's possible that one of those was an extended version.

Help us out here, Wonder Woman fans!

Also, for anyone that hasn't already been there, why not visit our Wonder Woman page?

And for those interested in TV theme songs, we have a page that links to all of the shows we have with opening themes. Just check out our TV Theme Songs Index Page

Wow! That's plenty of information for what I want to know. Thanks for that, CrazyAboutTV website administrator-master. I knew I was seeing and hearing something different and longer about the introduction scenes for one Wonder Woman television show that I was seeing with a cable channel such as FX or something like that. It must have been a pilot episode or one of the ones you mentioned above.

donnahfx09

WONDER WOMAN      Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quote

Smile i was a fan of wonder woman. when i was little i had no 1 to play with me @ school or @ home. everyone thought that i was a weird little kid so i pretended that i was WONDER WOMAN. i would chase bad guys, have my wrist bracelets on and i would carry on with my life--or my world. i think that there is nothing wrong with a child who has a healthy imagination. my friends were in my imagination. i had superman, batman and robin, spider man, the green lantern, and all the other good superheros. i know now that i was just a healthy child. i was happy in my imaginary world. no 1 could hurt me in my imaginary world.

John Haslett

Wonder Woman      Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quote

Wonder Woman you are my hero and I love you.
You are my favorite hero and I wish that you could protect me with all your fantastic feminine powers. You are a very strong woman in your silky tights and shiny tan pantyhosed legs. You fight for my rights and freedom well.
I love the way you fight off bad men by your powerful pantyhosed legs.
You show all men that a woman is very strong and powerful.
Never underestimate the power of a woman.
I want to be dominated by your heroic pantyhosed legs in action.
I like to feel your terrific feminine powers bring me to submit to your womanly attention. I confess that you are the strongest woman in this world.
Woman power forever.
Wonder Woman, you are a wonder.
Wonder Woman , you are wonderful and the best.
Wonder Woman, you are my hero and I love you.
I would love to be with and marry a Wonder Woman like you.
I love you.
Your Fan and Loving man
John Haslett

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Wonder Woman All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved