Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frasier

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Frasier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KAOS

Frasier      Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quote

Hello!

I am hoping that there is fan of the TV program Frasier. I wish to purchase a boxed set of DVD's as a Christmas present for my husband which includes one of his favourite episodes. Sorry that I don't have much to go on - but here is what I remember...

Part of this episode involves Niles Crane attempting to iron. I believe that he is going out on a date(Valentine's Day?). He has cut his finger so he has it raised to stop the bleeding. But whenever he takes a look at the finger, he faints. This was at the start of the episode and was hilarious.

Does this seem familiar to anyone?

Thanks for your help!

KAOS

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Funniest Frasier Episode????      Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:32 am Reply with quote

The episode you're referring to is the 14th one of the sixth season. It's title was "Three Valentines".

That was definitely one of the funniest segments ever shown on television and possibly the funniest on Frasier!

You're right about the fact that Niles was getting ready for a date. He was going out with the (female) President of the Wine Club.

You can read more about what people are saying about the 6th Season Dvd Set Here At Amazon.com

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

KAOS

Thanks!      Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quote

Hey there!

Thanks for the information - it certainly makes figuring out which DVD package to order much simpler. Laughing

KAOS

Bree

Frasier intro music      Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:44 am Reply with quote

I loved the jazz intro music at the start of every episode of Frasier. Is there a cd of the music they used?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Frasier Music      Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:34 am Reply with quote

There was a CD released in 2001 titled, "Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs" with music from Frasier. It's "out-of-print" now so the used copies tend to be a bit pricey. Currently, there are a couple of copies available through Amazon.com for under $30.

You can find more information, some short audio clips from the CD, and links to the used copies available At This Amazon Page

Bree

Thanks!      Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quote

Thank you so much. You've saved me a great deal of time searching on the internet.
Bree

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Frasier All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved