Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Girlfriends
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Girlfriends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
confusedsuze

Hair      Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quote

I have 2 questions.1 )Where does Golden Brooks get her "hair" from?2) Is that Monica's real hair or a weave?Because it's always sticking out.

Christinastyle2003

Bring Back Toni!!!      Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quote

I used to be a faithful Girlfriends fan...but these days that show seems a little dim-witted. I know that the other girls are still holding it down for the sho, but they can not for some reason, keep my interest. They are seriously laking something...Toni Childs. She held them together, evne though she had a very selfish view most of the time. But she represented a whole lot of women.

Can they please re-negotiate something with the network. They are really slipping fast without her. Poor little Joan, that charcter needs a friend...BAD.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

It Sometimes Hurts to Say Goodbye!      Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quote

Don't expect to see Jill Marie Jones returning to Girlfriends for more than a guest appearance (if that) anytime soon. She's done three movies since leaving Girlfriends, so it looks as if she may have a pretty good movie career now.

Keep an eye out for her in "Universal Remote" and "Redrum" which are both scheduled for release this year. Another film, "Perfect Christmas" is nearly ready to have its release date announced too.

the music in the background      Tue May 08, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quote

I'm going CRAZY trying to figure out what the name of a song is. I wish I knew the episode air date or even the episode it was on, but I can describe the scene. ok, here goes: Mya & Darnell are at there old hangout bar, Mya & Darnell have a 'last dance' if you will, with each other, until Darnell's new girlfriend walks in the bar and Mya kindly steps aside. There was a beautiful song that was sung in the back ground and was actually Mya & Darnells 'song'. I believe the episode also had darnell & his friend in the bar with thier friends saying they FINALLY got their auto mechanics business together!
PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE SHOW EPISODE, OR THE SONG NAME & ARTISTS, OR ANYTHING

love the show

Mon May 14, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quote

My girlfriends and I have watched this show since day 1!. It is realistic and we enjoy the characters.

We look forward to it every season. Now with the Brook drama its even better. We are sorry that Tony left but the show is still number 1 with US!

got to go its on TONIGHT!

Samantha

I Love Girlfriends      Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quote

I'm so mad they took it off the air. Also I'm upset they took tony off the show. I watch reruns all the time. Mad

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Girlfriends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved