Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Girlfriends
Goto page 1,
2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Girlfriends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Girlfriends      Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:32 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Girlfriends forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Girlfriends or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Girlfriends, check out our Girlfriends Page!

Thanks for visiting!

JazzLover

Just goes to show ya      Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quote

I would have bet that Girlfriends wouldn't have made it through the first season! Now it has even spun-off a new series (The Game)! Who'd a guessed?

Can someone tell me what the attraction is?

anetar@comcast.net

guestion      Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quote

does anyone know where i could buy complete seasons of grilfriends

gititgirl314

Toni (not on the 7th season.      Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:37 pm Reply with quote

anyone know why Toni wont be on the 7th season????? I heard this and just dont know why. let me know if you know anything about this.

samantha

Mona Lisa

Girlfriends Pay Cuts?      Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:07 am Reply with quote

I heard a rumor that when the new CW Network executives were deciding which shows to bring over from UPN and the WB, they offered the Casts of several series (including Girlfriends) the opportunity to keep their series on the air in exchange for big cuts in their paychecks! The cast of Girlfriends all said absolutely not initially, but later when they saw that the show WOULD be dropped, everyone except Jill Marie Jones (Toni) gave in.

Remember, I said that was a rumor! Don't quote me!

Chilly

DVD Series      Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:04 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there is, or will be a dvd series of the Girlfriends seaons?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

No Girlfriends Dvds ... yet      Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quote

Still not available.

Re: Toni (not on the 7th season.      Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:13 pm Reply with quote

gititgirl314 wrote:
anyone know why Toni wont be on the 7th season????? I heard this and just dont know why email me at gititgirl314@yahoo.com if you know anything about this.

samantha

I'M Tony, of another sex and let me take a cut in pay, four's company and I can live with these pretty women and just enjoy life and so much more at work & in real life.

a fan

girlfriends on dvd      Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:03 am Reply with quote

girlfriends is such a good show and needs to be put on dvd like asap cause i would buy all the seasons of it.

I love girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quote

Girlfrinds is my favorite tv show ever. Whenever it comes on, i'm just like glued to the tv screen. I even got my boyfriend hooked on it. What's up with toni, she's not returning? I hope not, i love her just as i love the other ones, but she's my favorite.

yavymi

Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:18 am Reply with quote

when yall get the series in DVD plz holla back!!

Willatoma 82

Toni      Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quote

I'm so upset Toni is gone! Crying or Very sad The show is still gonna be good but everyone needs a friend like Toni!!

Ebo1580@verizon.net

Girlfriends -      Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:01 pm Reply with quote

I missed the first show of Girlfriends for the new season, did it air?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Girlfriends Premiere      Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:47 am Reply with quote

Yes it did on Sunday, October 1st.

According to my sources, it will re-air Sunday, October 8th at 5:30 PM (Eastern Time).

You can always find out when the season premiers of all the shows will air at our Series Season Premiers Page. There are currently several more shows that have not premiered yet.

Also ... when the fall 2006 series' premieres have all aired, that page will become a listing of premieres for the mid-season shows in January so you may want to consider bookmarking it and check back before each new season.

New episodes start almost year-round now, especially in September, January, and June.

recap please      Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quote

so i missed the first 2 new episodes. i am glad that it is moving back to monday! anyways, can i please have a recap of what happened? i would greatly appreciate it Smile also, how did the show write 'Toni' out? what happened with her being in jail, Todd, and Morgan? thank you soooo much!!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Girlfriends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved