Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Girlfriends
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Girlfriends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmmilyH2005

I love this show      Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quote

I LOVE GIRLFRIENDS. I WATCH THIS SHOW ALL THE TIME. I THINK IT'S GREAT THAT SOMEONE HAS MADE A SITE LIKE THIS THAT WILL KEEP FANS LIKE ME INFORMED OF THE NEW SHOWS AND WHEN THEY'RE GOING TO SHOW. THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS PAGE.

nuleafonlyfe04

Does anyone remember this song?      Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:54 pm Reply with quote

I know this is old, but in Season 3 episode "coming to terms" ( Joan invites her friends' ex-boyfriends to a party in an attempt to meet the perfect mate) at the end, she was running through the neighborhood after she decided to give up men and prepare for a marathon. There was a song that was sung by a woman and it had the lyrics "Sing it again....im just a little bit crazy....". Does ANYONE know who sings the song or its title? I have been trying to figure it out for the last 3-4 years. HELP!

Roby _girl2002

I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!      Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:07 am Reply with quote

I am a die hard girlfriends fan but i want to know if anybody know who sang the song that Toni came out on at her Wedding? please reply anyone!? thanks and I am gone miss Toni from the show she is my Idol. 1

AidansMom

Girlfriends Song      Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:01 am Reply with quote

I must have spent 5 or 6 hours hunting for that song! My little sister is getting married next June and it would be perrrrrfect!

Unfortunately, I found out that the song was a "demo" and was never recorded for sale! Unbelieveable!

The title is "Soulmate" and it was performed by "Dre". Here are the lyrics:

------------
Now that youre here
I'm asking myself how could you be real
Today is here, yesterday is gone
Dont you ever leave me alone
Is it destiny or is it fate or have I found my soulmate

This is only the beginning
Tell me is there more to us
Let it be true that you are the one i've waited for
Do tell me how to see endless possibilities
Loving the here and now

Still i can't hardly wait
I can't tell you all the nights i've prayed for this day
Ohhh its about the way you feel
Now that youre here

I'm asking myself how could you be real
Today is here ... yesterday is gone
Don't you ever leave me alone
Is it destiny or is it fate or have I found my soulmate
---------------

If anyone ever hears of it becoming available, please leave a link to it here please!!!!!!!

bryana

fav character on girlfriends      Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quote

who's ur favorite character? vote!!!!

bryana

jill marie jones      Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quote

does anyone know why jill marie jones left girlfriends? the show is just not the same without antoinette marie childs. Crying or Very sad

i agree girlfriends should definitely be put out on dvd and i will buy 2 copies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jill Marie Jones Left Girlfriends      Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:26 am Reply with quote

Quote:
does anyone know why jill marie jones left girlfriends?

Jill Marie Jones was not alone in her belief that she and her fellow cast members would get a hefty raise when the series returned for this year's 7th amazing season! Contracts were up for renewal and, typically, they would have all seen a good pay increase.

When the WB and UPN combined into the CW, however, the new network had more show available than time slots. Some of their decisions on which shows to keep on their schedule were based purely on profitability. Advertising dollars minus production costs.

In the case of Girlfriends, the CW decided that in order for it to win a spot, the stars would have to agree to contracts that were far less generous than they had hoped. Jill Marie Jones absolutely refused so no contract agreement was reached with her.

She's currently got three theatrical movies in various stages of development. You'll definitely be seeing more of her. Many in the business feel she's a rising star!

Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quote

Hello All!! I LOVE Girlfriends, it is an absolute favorite of mine, I started watching it when I was pregnant with my daughter back in 2003 and the first time she was up late enough to watch it, she started singing the song!! So yes my little 2.5 year old toddler is hooked just like her Mommy!! I did wonder what happened to Toni as well, but I'm thinking that she will have to come back because on the show she is just living in NY with Todd and Morgan, sounds like they haven't completly written her off, but if anyone has anymore details please e-mail me jfullard04@yahoo.com!! Also another possibility is she could have been pregnant in real life and is just taking time off to take care of her child!!

clott5

Lynn's ring      Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:18 pm Reply with quote

I have been dying to get one of the plain long silver rings that the character Lynn wears. Does anyone know where I can fine one?

toni      Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:16 am Reply with quote

ok, so we know why jill left, but HOW DID THE TV SHOW HAVE TONI LEAVE? i know things are bad between Joan and Toni, but was there an episode that showed her leaving? i assume she is in NY, but did Todd take her back? did she only move because of the conflict with Joan? please let me kno! thank you!!!! Very Happy

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:56 pm Reply with quote

can anyone please tell me the name and who sings the song at the end of the episode last night..when joan was on the saofa by herself right before the show ended..

Monall

Jill Marie Jones      Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quote

I read on other sites that Jill Marie Jones will return to Girlfriends. If so when? I truly miss her character.[/size]

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quote

The show is not the same w/o Toni!! I really hope the others didn't throw her under the bus. Myself and 11 of my 'girlfriend' will stop watching, in protest, if that is the case!

Monica...no, or as Maya would say, --ll no!

What are the zodiac signs of each character      Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:16 pm Reply with quote

I oftened wondered about the signs of each character Toni is a Gemni or Mya is tARUS AND jOAN IS SAGITTARIUS AND LYNN IS vIRGO WHAT ARE THE LADIES SIGNS

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Girlfriends Dvds!      Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quote

Many have asked when Girlfriends Dvds would become available. Well, the first season is now available for pre-order! Check it out HERE!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Girlfriends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved