Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can't remember name of tv show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> can't remember name of tv show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hercuwoman

can't remember name of tv show      Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quote

Hopefully someone out there remembers this show. It was a weekly where there was an accident with the moon & it broke into pieces. these pieces were going to hit earth. the series was about a town & what the residents were going to do with the time they had left. It might have the word moon in it but I am not sure..... please help. this is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 am Reply with quote

The only thing that occurs to me is a miniseries titled, "Impact" which aired in 2009. If that's not it, try to give more information like the approximate year that you saw the series, any actors who may have been in the series, the country where the series aired, etc.

I hope that was it!

hercuwoman

nope not it, but thanks      Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 pm Reply with quote

Thats not it but thanks for trying. This was an actual weekly tv show. If I had to guess when it would probably be 15 - 20 years ago. Cant remember any actors in it. It just centered around a town where people were trying to basically do bucket lists before the broken moon hit the earth. It was comedy/drama.

Kenzie248

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:22 pm Reply with quote

Hey, is it Three Moons over Milford?

http://www.tv.com/shows/three-moons-over-milford/

Very Happy

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> can't remember name of tv show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved