Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DADDY'S GIRL

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air      Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:16 am Reply with quote

HOW YALL DOIN THE WILL SMITH SHOW IS HOT RIGHT I LOVE IT Embarassed Laughing Cool Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Shocked Cool Confused Laughing Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Shocked Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Very Happy Smile Confused Razz Twisted Evil Question Idea Rolling Eyes Embarassed Cool Sad Surprised Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Wink Arrow Very Happy Mr. Green Neutral Exclamation Mr. Green Mr. Green Confused [list=]
    Code:
    [url][/url]
[/list]

Eric777

Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:10 pm Reply with quote

The Will Smith Show? Dont you mean The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air?

your_girl_yoshi

fresh prince of bel air      Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:33 am Reply with quote

i thought that show was called fresh prince of bel air not the will smith show.

Happipuppi

The Fresh Will Smith Show of Bel-Air Princes!! (He,hee,hee!)      Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quote

It is called,"The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air". (Bel Air meaning "clear skies",by the way.)

Some people just use easier names for things. Wink

K.K

The fresh prince of bel-air      Tue May 02, 2006 6:40 pm Reply with quote

The fresh prince of bel-air is the best damn show ever.
Anyone who thinks differently about the show will have to deal with me. Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Razz Razz Mad Mad Cool Cool Cool Cool

Re: The fresh prince of bel-air      Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:19 pm Reply with quote

K.K wrote:
The fresh prince of bel-air is the best damn show ever.
Anyone who thinks differently about the show will have to deal with me. Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Razz Razz Mad Mad Cool Cool Cool Cool

ur totally rit iv been watchin since 91 and it never gets old
carltons awsome but wills better

Re: The fresh prince of bel-air      Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quote

It is a great show and is one of my favorites

Honored Fan

Best Show      Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quote

I am a mjor fan of the show. I was born in '92 and started watching it in '93. Loved it since I was one year old. I still watch it now. I know the whole story of before during and after and why he left the show. He wanted to be bigger so he signed up for a part in a movie where he played a gay black guy. The movie was six degrees od separation.

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reunion      Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:17 am Reply with quote

Will Smith recently posted a photo on his facebook page of a reunion with several members of his Fresh Prince of Bel-Air cast members at a charity luncheon. Apparently, they have kept in contact over the years and look quite happy to be together in the photo! Looking at the photo brings instant memories of the show's catchy theme song that began:

Now this is the story all about how,
My life got flipped, turned upside down,
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

Check out our Fresh Prince of Bel-Air page for the rest of the lyrics and some pretty interesting trivia!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved