Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Winner

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> The Winner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Winner      Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:07 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to The Winner forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The Winner or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

The Winner will be a comedy series on ABC starring Rob Corddry ("Failure to Launch"). If you would like to read more information about the series, check out our:

The Winner Page!

Jackson

The Winner tv show      Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:02 am Reply with quote

A comedy about a 32 yr old guy whose only kissed one girl in his life and still lives at home with his mommy and daddy? Why is it called the winner? Sounds like it should be the loser.

Mona Lisa

Read the entire description      Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:36 am Reply with quote

If you read the whole description, the Winner is about a guy who is a huge success in life at 43 and looks back at his first 32 wasted years. The attitude of the show is "How could I have been such a loser back then?"

All of the "loser" part is flashback though. The guy is a success in the present.

freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

There's time to become a Winner      Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:36 am Reply with quote

I have an Uncle who was exactly like that! They must have written the show about him!

He dropped out of college in his freshman year, went from one job to another, got fired from several of them, lost at least 3 really nice girlfriends because of his trash talking, and generally goofed up everything into his MID-thirties.

Then he got a job in construction laborer and he really liked it. He did such a good job that his boss helped him get an electrician's apprenticeship. A half dozen or so years later, he was running a condo project for the same boss who then (about 7 years ago) helped my uncle start his own construction company that is doing very well today!

My uncle is now 53 years old, owns a 5 bedroom home on a lake, and has a wonderful wife, a 13 yr old son and a 9 year old daughter.

He often admits that he was an idiot into his mid-thirties! I think the network that's airing the Winner owes him some royalties!

toomer

Spelling bee episode      Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:20 am Reply with quote

What was name of actress who was interested in
the winner Rob Cordy

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> The Winner All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved