Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip      Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip will be a drama series on NBC starring Matthew Perry, Bradley Whitford, Amanda Peet, and Steven Weber. If you would like to read more information about the series, check out our:

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip Page!

Friends Fan

Matthew Perry!      Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quote

I am a huge Friends fan and so happy that Matthew Perry will be back on tv! I also liked The West Wing (to a lesser degree) so will be happy to see Bradley Whitford too! And how in the world did they get Amanda Peet on the cast! She's about the workingest actress in Hollywood, isn't she? Steven Weber of Wings fame is pretty hot too!

With a cast like that, it should be a really good show. It sounds like its got just the right mix of drama and comedy too.

I can't wait!

Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quote

can anyone let me know what is the theme song played in the opening credits or start of the show studio 60............it wud be helpful............
thanx.............

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip Week Off      Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:47 am Reply with quote

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip will not be on tonight (Oct. 30th). A "special" presentation of Friday Night Lights is on in its time slot.

This is just for this week. Studio 60 will return at the usual time next Monday.

Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quote

does anyone know who sang the closing song on tonights episode

bp

Mon May 07, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quote

IS IT EVER COMING BACK???

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip Returns!      Tue May 08, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quote

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip will return on Thursday (new night) at 9pm, May 24, 2007! That is, unless NBC changes their mind before then. That does happen sometimes.

The ratings were not good in the old time slot. That was especially discouraging to NBC as Studio 60 followed their hit series, "Heroes" and could not hold on to much of that show's audience.

NBC executives still appear as though they have some faith left in the series, however. Hopefully, with it up against repeats and on an hour earlier, Studio 60 will have a chance to develop an audience for next season. Otherwise, it will probably not return after the episodes already produced have been aired.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved