Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible missed episode and/or incorrect labeled ?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Report Problems/Errors Here Or At Our Site -> Possible missed episode and/or incorrect labeled ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K3SAM
Novice Member
Novice Member

Possible missed episode and/or incorrect labeled ?      Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 am Reply with quote

In the Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp section there appears to be a missed episode. It could be that one of yours is labeled incorrectly, but they haven't shown enough episodes for me to be able to say for sure... but my guess, you missed an episode.

Here is what you have:

25. The Desperate Half-Hour (2/28/1956)
26. One of Jesse's Gang (3/13/1956)
27. The Pinkertons (3/20/1956)
28. The Suffragette (3/27/1956)

HOWEVER:

It looks as if an episode called "The Necktie Party" should be between Episodes 25 and 26. So it should read:

25. The Desperate Half-Hour (2/28/1956)
26. The Necktie Party
27. One of Jesse's Gang (3/13/1956)
28. The Pinkertons (3/20/1956)
29. The Suffragette (3/27/1956)

It's possible "The Necktie Party" should be inserted somewhere else, but one thing is for sure... you are missing that episode Sad

Keep up the good work and let's see how many others are copying your website this time, lol.

-Sam

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:43 am Reply with quote

Well ... there was a lot more missing than that one episode! Like seasons 3-6! Anyway, it's another one of the first series we did back when there wasn't a lot of information readily available on these older shows.

I'm pretty confident in all the episodic information on that page now except for episode #147, "The Wayfarer". It's air date is on a different day than all of the others. That does happen sometimes but it also is only listed by a few of my sources and not by the others. I included it as one of the sources that does list it is the Internet Movie Database. I have found mistakes at that site but they are usually correct.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Report Problems/Errors Here Or At Our Site -> Possible missed episode and/or incorrect labeled ? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved