Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with name of time travel show 90's

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Help with name of time travel show 90's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeronor

Help with name of time travel show 90's      Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:27 pm Reply with quote

There was a show I used to watch that aired in either the early or mid 90's on (I think) PBS. It was with live actors, and was about a man who owned a restaurant and was also a scientist who built a time machine in the back. A group of kids and him would use it to travel back in time, and he was always worried about the machine being discovered. I think in one episode (maybe the last) his assistant voluntarily stays behind in the middle ages. Appreciate any help!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:10 am Reply with quote

The only possibility I can think of is "MythQuest".

Aeronor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:14 pm Reply with quote

The show I'm thinking of was standard time travel, no mythology. And earlier by about a decade. Thanks though!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Help with name of time travel show 90's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved