Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

According To Jim

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> According To Jim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

According To Jim      Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:35 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the According To Jim forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about According To Jim or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about According To Jim, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/accordingtojim.html

Thanks for visiting!

Diane

Last names of people on TV shows      Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quote

I was at a wedding party and they had a game of TV Husbands & Wives and on the paper was the names Cheryl & Jim 1 point for last name 2 points if you can name the show well no one new the last name. I see they do not have one. How do there kids go to school? and what does the teacher say to them when she calls the parents to come to school to help out in class. Question

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

According to Jim Surnames      Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:16 pm Reply with quote

They all have last names. The teachers know them. They're just not letting us in the audience know them.

Do you think maybe they're holding the last names back for the series finale? Or maybe just waiting for a big drop in the ratings someday?

One of these days we may see a promo that says:

"TUNE IN NEXT WEEK AND FIND OUT JIM AND CHERYL'S LAST NAME!!!"

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where is According To Jim?      Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:47 am Reply with quote

Just in case you're wondering why According To Jim isn't on the air this fall (2006), the word is that it has been renewed but, due to fallen ratings, it won't air until mid-season (January).

So you might say, it's in trouble but not dead yet. At least that's the word at this point. Of course, if there are enough other mid-season shows that look better, it could still be cancelled.

vandy827

Driving me crazy!      Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:43 pm Reply with quote

What did Andy call the sticks of butter he dipped in sugar? we were laughing about it at work and none of us can remember! thanks

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

According to Jim      Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quote

He called them "Shame Sticks".

FJGallag

Their Last Name      Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:55 am Reply with quote

In the episode where Jim was "The Green Man" for St. Patrick's Day, when Jim's image in the mirror was talking to him, it called him "Jim Boyle."

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jim's Last Name      Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:14 am Reply with quote

I have not seen the episode myself but here's the information I've been able to dig up:

The episode your talking about was #125, "The Thin Green Line".

The Green Man actually said, "Jim Boy", not "Jim Boyle".

"Jim Boyle" was used on the "closed captioning", but there are often mistakes . The people who do the closed captioning rarely have any insider knowledge of the show so it's unlikely that was an unconscious revelation from someone in the know.

No one from ABC or from the According to Jim cast, crew, or production staff has commented on this (to my knowledge).

jim's future older son with black hair...      Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quote

someone please email me and tell me the name of the son on the show...he appeared on the 1st episode in the fifth season.

he is the older version of his current son. the guy in dark black hair wearing the baseball uniform.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

According To Jim Cast      Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quote

The actor who played the older version of Kyle was Robert Belushi, the real-life son of Jim Belushi!

Robert has appeared on 8 episodes of According to Jim so far ... 3 times as the older version of Kyle. The other 5 appearances were as miscellaneous other characters.

Robert will also be appearing in a movie titled, "RiffRaff" that's due in theaters sometime this year.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> According To Jim All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved