Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Day Break
Goto page
Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Day Break
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsbgranni

Bring Daybreak Back!!      Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quote

I've been reading everyones messages about this show and I agree - This show is great! You need to bring it back - or even play the rest of the episodes on your website so we can find out what happens. Daybreak is the first show in a long time to keep me guessing and wondering what and who will be revealed next!! Please do something! Do not let all the hard work everyone has put into this show be for nothing..

tyrone

Bring back Daybreak      Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quote

I agree with all the messages. You just have to bring back Daybreak. It's not fair to leave us hanging like that. My husband & I really looked forward to watching it every Wednesday night. We have to know what happpened.
Please bring Daybreak back.

jllbcant

BRING DAYBREAK BACK ON      Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quote

DAYBREAK was one of the best shows in a very long time. Are you bringing it back on? Is there a second season, because if there is I would like to see it. You can't take it off mid-season. First INVASIONS now DAYBREAK it's not fair I would like to know what is going to happen next!! PUT IT BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

daybreak      Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad BRING DAYBREAK BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DayBreaker

GOOD NEWS: New Episode starts Jan 29      Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quote

The show continues but online only. The webpage is back on ABC.com and it looks like 3 new videos will be available on Jan 29.

Update: - There are no longer any Day Break episodes at ABC.com!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

More Day Break Episodes      Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quote

The three episodes that CBS has announced that they will air online only are the next three in the correct order after the final one that was shown on television.

From what we at CrazyAboutTV.com understand, there were four more episodes produced for a total of seven that weren't shown on TV so hopefully they'll also eventually make those available online too.

r. e. bel

daybreak      Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quote

daybreak was a show with an actual PLOT not some stupid brainless sitcom. why cant abc bring it back? both my husband and myself really looked forward to watching it..... it was better than lost where all the characters are out there. we want daybreak back!

byfaith

Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quote

Taye Diggs is such a fantastic actor I wonder what he actually thinks about his show being taken off the air. I think it stinks. There are not any tv shows out there that have a strong black man as a leading role. Too bad this didnt get its well deserved props. Taye hang in there your a great actor and I know the big screen loves you.

daybreak addict

finale is good      Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quote

I watch the final epsode and it was a great ending! He gets the bad guys in jail and saves the day! Laughing Wink some people got away with it though, like that lawyer!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Day Break All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved