Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Avengers

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> The Avengers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Avengers      Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to The Avengers forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The Avengers or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about The Avengers, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/avengers.html

Thanks for visiting!

JazzLover

Did Diana Rigg 'Make' The Avengers!      Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quote

What was it about Diana Rigg anyway? From most of the talk I've heard, you'd think that there weren't any episodes without Emma Peel! Did you thing the series was a bomb without her?

I'll admit that Diana was kind of hot. But was she so good in the role that she made the show?

ISIS
Novice Member
Novice Member

Location: LA: LAPD: watching Pepper and Crowley makes eyes for each other.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quote

IMHO the Emmal Peel years were BY FAR the more entertaining eps...Diana Riggs chemistry with Patrick McNee was just ON POINT.

And Emma Peel just BROUGHT it.

BUT...with this said I am also a fan of the Pre-Emma eps...the Cathy Gale years in particular...although before Emma...the Avengers took on a more...hmmm...mystery type feel...versus adventure...as it did when Emma came on the scene.

I DO NOT like the Tara King eps...HATE them...but the New Avengers frmo the late 70s...they were "all right". Neutral

BUT EMMA was the SHE NIGH NIT!!!

cariheart

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:14 am Reply with quote

The Avengers was one of the most financially lucrative and the first of the British imports on prime time tv. It was ahead of it's time in many was- notably in the way of fashion/style and the first to pair a man and woman as equals in brain and brawn. I'm truly thankful for discovering this delightful show!

captainradio1

Mother      Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know what episodes Patrick Newell appeared in as mother and when the london bus was used?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> The Avengers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved