Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PMB10085

Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea      Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

Anyone know which Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea episode had a villain who was also a disguise artist on the Seaview?

Villain impersonated Chief Sharkey (who then switched some ID labels in the electrical switchgear room, causing Captain Crane to start an electrical fire). Villain later impersonated the Seaview's Doctor ("Doctor" villain ran off after getting slugged in the face by Admiral Nelson, after giving himself away under Nelson's questioning in Sick Bay).

This is the episode that I would like to buy, and need to know which DVD release (Season? Volume?) to purchase.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

- Paul

K3SAM
Novice Member
Novice Member

The Movie      Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:19 am Reply with quote

I saw last Sunday that there was a "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" Movie. I didn't see it listed under the show episodes listed for that show. I guess it would have been the "PILOT" ??

Me TV played that along with the Ozzie and Harriet Movie called "Here Come The Nelsons", which was their PILOT.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:45 am Reply with quote

There was a 1961 movie also titled, "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" which obviously inspired the TV series but had a totally different cast. That's probably what you saw. It starred Walter Pidgeon as Admiral Nelson and Robert Sterling as Captain Lee Crane where the TV series starred Richard Basehart as Admiral Nelson and David Hedison as Captain Lee Crane.

We have added information about the 1961 movie to our Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea TV Show page in order to avoid any confusion in the future.

Thanks for the "heads up" about the missing info on our page!

K3SAM
Novice Member
Novice Member

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quote

No problem. I know on other shows you do show movies and reunions, but I didn't see that one mentioned. As much as I try to keep my collection up to date and correct, this site has been worth it's weight in gold. Sorry, I don't have any gold to send you so my "thanks" will have to do.

Regards,

Sam

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved