Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Someone mind helping me remember this show?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Someone mind helping me remember this show?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KevenneS

Someone mind helping me remember this show?      Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 am Reply with quote

Okay, I have had a picture of this show stuck in my head for a while. I remember watching it around the same time I watched Xena and Beast Master. Pretty much all those fantasy 90's show. I can't really remember it because I was pretty young, (around 7-10?)

Okay, it took place on some island or something. The characters were stranded on the island. I remember the women protagonist having a British accent and she would always say something about the "Plateau". Someone help me out xD I really want to know the name of this show!

Steve H

The Lost World      Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 pm Reply with quote

I realize it's been awhile since you posted (been awhile since I've checked in here, too). Sounds like it may be Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World. Australian actress Rachel Blakely was one of the stars. The plateau was the site of the lost world - inhabited by dinosaurs and other other-worldly denizens.

ironman1188

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree. It sounds like you're describing The Lost World.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Someone mind helping me remember this show? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved