Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old TV Show I can barely remember, can you supply the name?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Old TV Show I can barely remember, can you supply the name?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samian

Old TV Show I can barely remember, can you supply the name?      Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quote

I barely remember an old TV show, possibly a miniseries, that had to have come out in the late 80's or early 90's. Here is what i remember:

1) Fantasy setting, possibly not on earth, people rode horses through a desert that separated two kingdoms (light and dark), however there seemed to be some advanced technology

2) There was one african american actor, who i could have sworn was james earl jones, who had been born/grew up in the dark kingdom but lived in the light, and returned there because the king was dying, and he was dying from a parasite/disease that you could get from the desert, but was actually given to him through his foot/heal by some traitor or something.

3) I'm pretty sure some kid was a shape changer or something.

4) There were machines high up in the atmosphere that controlled the weather, but they didn't work very well and sometimes there were storms as bad as there were on earth (only reason i think it wasn't on earth).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Old TV Show I can barely remember, can you supply the name? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved