Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help finding 90s late night host that was fired.

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Help finding 90s late night host that was fired.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinwi69

Help finding 90s late night host that was fired.      Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote

Ok I remember a late night host getting fired for a incident with a animal on the set that deficated all over the set many times. I was think it was a donkey or mule. I saw the footage one time and can't find anything on the net about it. Anyone remember this?

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:18 am Reply with quote

I remember a horse defecating on the set of Johnny Carson's Tonight Show once but obviously Johnny didn't get fired over it.

kevinwi69

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:30 am Reply with quote

Seems like the animal had a case of the screen door screamers cause it went all over the place. I've searched and searched on the net but can't seem to find anything on it. I bet someone like Leno would remember it but I doubt he would actually see a email or tweet if it was sent.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Help finding 90s late night host that was fired. All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved