Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Race

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> The Amazing Race
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Amazing Race      Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:07 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to The Amazing Race forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The Amazing Race or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about The Amazing Race, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/amazingrace.html

Thanks for visiting!

Favorite amazing race contestants?      Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:03 am Reply with quote

Who were your favorite amazing race contestants? Last season, mine were "the hippies". I was glad they won. I really liked their "We're gonna live our lives our way" attitude.

So who were your favorites? Other seasons are ok too.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Amazing Race      Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:16 pm Reply with quote

I liked them too. I thought it was really funny when one of the frat boys said something like, "It would be our luck that the final competition required brains".

I liked the nerds too for a similar reason. They are nerds ... they recognize it ... and they are comfortable with themselves.

I also liked Fran and Barry Lazarus, the couple married 40 years. Despite the obvious limitations of age, they did really well! Especially when Fran climbed that rock face! Lots of twenty-somethings wouldn't have been able to do that!

Actually, the entire group of contestants last season were probably the most likeable of any reality show I can remember seeing.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Amazing Race 10 information!!!      Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:10 pm Reply with quote

We have included preliminary information about the next season of The Amazing Race at our Amazing Race Page!

Cast details, trivia, and new airtime!

AidansMom

The Amazing Race Pagent      Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:47 am Reply with quote

I was impressed that the Amazing Race got TWO Miss America contestants on the show this year! Miss New York and Miss California. Did anyone notice whether they said what year they competed? Was it this last year?

I was also impressed with the young woman who lost her leg and how well she did climbing the Wall of China! She should be proud!

Who was (is) your favorite team? I'm not sure that I can decide yet.

tampip88

Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:41 am Reply with quote

This is my favorite reality show on T.V. but I am having a lot of trouble getting used to the new day. I have missed all but the first episode and I missed half of it!

I have to say that I do like the way they are switching things up this year. I hope they stay on air for a long, long time!!

My favorite all time team Kevin and Drew ~ 1st season! I loved to watch them, they were so funny!! I hope they do the All-Star version that I keep on hearing about!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Amazing Race Air Time      Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:32 am Reply with quote

It is rather annoying that CBS put the Amazing Race on after 60 minutes which is almost always delayed due to football games running over. It makes it just that much easier to miss the beginning because there's no way of telling when that will be.

JazzLover

The Amazing Race Pit Stop      Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quote

Another Amazing Race Pit Stop

JazzLover

The Amazing Race Realty Show      Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quote

I just saw an ad for the upcoming season of the Amazing Race but I missed the premiere date. Can anyone help?

I gotta see it because I heard that this season it's the Hawaiian Tropic Girls Version!!!

Just in case any of you haven't already figured me out; I lie Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Amazing Race Premiere      Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quote

The Amazing Race premieres on Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 8pm Eastern and Pacific. My favorite reality show! Can't wait!

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bikinis and Speedos      Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quote

OK. I knew there was a reason why I'd never want to be a contestant on "The Amazing Race". This coming Sunday's episode will have a task that requires the contestants to pose as body builder in itsy bitsy bikinis for the gals and speedos for the guys! Host Phil Keoghan won't go that far himself but he will take his shirt off.

The cast of Survivor could only wish that they looked as good showing that much flesh as do the Amazing Race contenders. Even grandparents Cathi and Bill Alden look amazing.

So am I happy that my pleasantly plump physique isn't among those of all those beautiful people for all of the world to see. Well ... perhaps if pot bellies ever come back into style!

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Winners Tell Their Story      Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:45 am Reply with quote

Monday morning, Cindy Chiang and Ernie Halvorsen reflected on what it was like to win this season of the Amazing Race while appearing on ABC's "Live!" morning show.

Ernie said that it was Cindy's idea to apply. He added that his favorite challenge was when they had to pose in skimpy little outfits as body builders. Cindy said her least favorite was when she had to walk through high winds on a tightrope between two skyscrapers.

The couple plans to marry in March and the $1 million prize will make for a pretty good wedding present!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> The Amazing Race All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved