Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Larry King To Be Frozen After Death?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> Larry King To Be Frozen After Death?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Larry King To Be Frozen After Death?      Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:25 am Reply with quote

During the CNN special, "Dinner With the Kings" that aired on Decemeber 4, 2011, Larry King said, "My biggest fear is death, because I don't think I'm going anywhere." King was referring to the fact that he doesn't believe in an afterlife.

The 77-year-old King went on to say, "I want to be frozen on the hope that they'll find whatever I died of and bring me back. It's only the hedging of a bet."

JazzLover

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 am Reply with quote

So is Larry going to go for the more expensive full body freezing or just have his head frozen? I'd rather just do the head because I want to be rebirthed far into the future and I think it will be some time before they can reattach your head to a clone body. I don't want to come back until I can take a trip to another Earthlike planet in another solar system.

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quote

Sometimes JazzLover, I think you're already in another world Exclamation

MainMan

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quote

I like Jazz's posts! They're always entertaining! I don't know about you but I can always use a laugh.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> Larry King To Be Frozen After Death? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved