Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saved by the Bell

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Saved by the Bell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zack

Saved by the Bell      Fri May 19, 2006 1:05 pm Reply with quote

I can't believe that in just a few days it will be 13 years since the tv movie aired where the Saved by the Bell gang graduated from high school. How time flies!

saved by the bell the new class      Mon May 22, 2006 10:23 am Reply with quote

saved by the bell the new class ended just 6 1/2 years ago. of course only mr. beldon and screech from the original show were on that one.

Re: Saved by the Bell      Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:36 pm Reply with quote

Zack wrote:
I can't believe that in just a few days it will be 13 years since the tv movie aired where the Saved by the Bell gang graduated from high school. How time flies!
SAVED BY THE BELL THE NEW CLASS

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Saved by the bell Original, New Class, & College Years      Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quote

We have web pages for all three Saved by the Bell series. Use the links below to check them out:

Saved by the Bell

Saved by the Bell: The New Class

Saved by the Bell: The College Years

Enjoy!

Who played the Coach      Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quote

He was from the Cleveland Browns

LooneyToon

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quote

college years sucked so much

SOFarSoGood

Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quote

I agree they should have just stopped after high school instead of ruining it

trashcansongs
Novice Member
Novice Member

Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quote

yeah i didnt like the college years either

lowkey

saved by the bell      Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quote

first of all i love this show, i watch it every morning for two hours...for the past 8 or 9 years now. I was interested in knowing if its just me or am i right about this. During the freshman years where zack, mikey, lisa, screech, miss bliss....etc...in the 9th grade i recall milo, the janitor sayin "this is the best school in ohio". Now thats kinda weird because the following year when they are much more mature the school seems to be in a different state, with the same principal, zack is still there along with lisa and screech.....ha ha from ohio to california they follow eachother, even the principal.....please correct me if im wrong......i do believe the episode where milo says that is the one with the school dance where zack and mikey are fighting over a girl named shaina at the school dance that belding didnt even want to eign with....."i think" its either that one or the one where miss bliss thinks the new sub likes her after finding a secret admirer letter zack wrote for screech to lisa.....either way it goes they went from ohio to california and i was wondering if i was the only one that cuaght that

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good Morning, Miss Bliss to Saved by the Bell Move!      Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quote

It's the first trivia item on our "Saved by the Bell Page" but numerous sources say that they were originally in Indiana on "Good Morning, Miss Bliss" rather than Ohio and I can't find any sources that say Ohio.

Otherwise, we agree that Zack, Screech, Lisa, and Mr. Belding all mysteriously had been moved to Los Angeles with no explanation when the show was changed to "Saved by the Bell".

lowkey

saved by the bell moves      Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quote

thats right it was indiana..sorry for the mix up

broutlif

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 am Reply with quote

This was a funny show. Mr. Belding was so clued out as a school principal and I loved the shenanigans that Screech got into!

I enjoyed the high school episodes and didn't bother to watch Saved By The Bell-College Years.

((Sigh)) TV was so good in the 70's and 80's...what happened?!

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mark-Paul Gosselaar Didn't Realize He Was Famous!      Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:27 pm Reply with quote

During an appearance on "The Talk", Mark-Paul Gosselaar who played Zack Morris on "Saved By the Bell" said that he and his fellow child stars were able to keep their egos in check because they really never thought they were that popular. Gosselaar stated that, "We were just doing this little show that got canceled every single year we did the show. But it was like, 'Oh, they're bringing you back because they have nothing on the schedule.' We didn't have big heads because we didn't think we were doing anything that people were watching."

The show was cancelled nearly every season and then revived when NBC found that they didn't have anything better to replace it. The show became a real hit in re-runs however but by the time the stars knew they were really famous they had passed into adulthood and were better able to handle the fame.

MainMan

Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:08 pm Reply with quote

An excellent way to keep kiddie stars from getting spoiled! Tell them that their show is being cancelled every season and then tell them you're doing them a favor by giving them one more season. I like it!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Saved by the Bell All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved