Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

America's Got Talent

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> America's Got Talent
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

America's Got Talent      Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:37 am Reply with quote

Simon Cowell apparently wants Howard Stern badly as a judge on "America's Got Talent" to replace the departing Piers Morgan. Stern has made a list of demands including a $20 million paycheck and that the series move its production from Los Angeles to New York in order to accomodate Stern's radio show commitments!

Cowell responded by saying, "If it's the right thing to do, yeah. I like change. Whatever's right for the show, we'll do."

Stern promises to shake things up if he joins the show. In a statement he said, "If I was a judge on that there, there would be no nonsense whatsoever ... If I was on there, the guy who won last year, whose name I can't even remember, he would never have won."

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> America's Got Talent All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved