Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dancing With the Stars

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> Dancing With the Stars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JazzLover

Dancing With the Stars      Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quote

Kirstie Alley has told her Dancing With the Stars partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy the secret to winning the dance competition - Scientology.

Alley told a friend that she's sure that if Maksim embraces her religion he will have complete success in life.

Maksim has said that while he supports Alley's right to her beliefs, he's more concerned about her dancing abilities than her religious views.

Alley seems to use her success as an actress as proof of the validity of Scientology but why doesn't the religion of success allow her to control her weight. I guess that it's like all religions. You give credit to your "God" for the good things and don't worry about how to explain the not so good things.

Scientology's main concept is that there are traumatic experiences in our past that limit our potential for success. By re-experiencing those events we can shake them off and reach our full potential.

Now it seems to me that could be a helpful theory but a religion? Come on! That's nonsense!

Aren't you glad that we have seperation of Church and State in the United States?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Season 13 Winners!      Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:55 pm Reply with quote

Congratulations to actor and war veteran J.R. Martinez and his beautiful dancing partner Karina Smirnoff for taking first place on the 13th season of "Dancing With the Stars"!

Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke took second place honors followed closely by Ricki Lake and Derek Hough in third place!

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:25 am Reply with quote

I've got a question for fans. Why is it that Chaz Bono got so much controversial negative publicity for his lifestyle choice but Katy Perry records a song titled, "I Kissed a Girl [and I liked it]" and it tops the Billboard Top 100 chart for seven weeks in a row?

Why does it seem that females getting sexual with other females is reasonably accepted by society compared to anything similar that involves maleness in any way?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> Dancing With the Stars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved