Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

superhero comedy from late 60s or early 70s?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> superhero comedy from late 60s or early 70s?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdo1960

superhero comedy from late 60s or early 70s?      Wed May 02, 2012 11:22 pm Reply with quote

I remember a superhereo comedy when I was young, probably late 60s. The superhero was in high school or maybe college and he lived at home with his parents. A running gag was about his father. You never saw his face because he was always reading a newspaper and you only saw his hands holding the paper. In one episode, the bad guys had the superhero cornered at his house when a shot rang out knocking the gun from the bad guys hand. The next scene showed the father behind the paper with a bullet hole throught the paper where he had fired his gun. I hope someone else remembers this and I'm not crazy! I've never been able to find anyone else who remembers this.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> superhero comedy from late 60s or early 70s? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved