Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joy Behar Show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> Joy Behar Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joy Behar Show      Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quote

In an announcement that shocked many industry insiders, Headline News (HLN) has announced that it is canceling the "Joy Behar Show" after two seasons. The show is the second most popular one on HLN, second only to "Nancy Grace".

Maybe after doing 500+ episodes Joy Behar is ready to move on to something new or just to take a rest from what is most likely a grinding shooting schedule, especially when you take into consideration that she also co-hosts on "The View".

Perhaps there is something better that has come along for Joy? Or maybe she demanded too much compensation in order to renew her contract?

In any case, it's unlikely that HLN wanted to lose their #2 program. It's more likely that Joy either needs a break or she sees greener pastures somewhere else.

misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quote

I only saw the Joy Behar show a few times when she was interviewing someone I cared about. She seemed like one of the better talk show hosts I've seen. She asked interesting questions along with a lot of joking around that made the show fun! Too bad she's going!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> Joy Behar Show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved