Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The View
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> The View
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToon

The View      Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quote

What is Rosie doing since she left the view? I think she should come back as a guest. That would make sparks fly i'm sure. What do you think? Do you think she would even want to come back if she was invited?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rosie O'Donnell      Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quote

Rosie has a lifetime movie titled, "America" that will air sometime this year so she's probably been pretty busy with that for a while.

There's no doubt that sparks would fly if she appeared on The View. Sparks fly pretty much wherever she goes.

I'd simply love to see her and Rush Limbaugh appear together on a talk show!

LooneyToon

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quote

O man Rosie, Rush and Ann Coulter. Priceless

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quote

Ann Coulter and Bill Maher will be debating each other soon somewhere. Bill Maher announced it last Sunday on his HBO series, "Real Time With Bill Maher". I'd almost kill to see that. Maher will tear her to pieces! Ann typically gets herself in trouble constantly but she's terrific at simply changing the subject when she goofs up. Maher won't let her get away with it though.

It should be great!

SOFarSoGood

Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quote

I donít mind Rsoie at all. After the View she kind of disappeared though. Iím assuming sheís just laying low until another TV show comes along. Isnít she working on another show? I think sheís supposed to be on the Tyra Banks show this week.

Ann Coulter on the other hand is among the most dispicable people ever to live IMO. I love watching her get shut down but I hate that she in her arrogance fails to receive any of her opponents speaking points and seems to always believe her self the victor or a martyr for her "cause"

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quote

Ann was on Larry King Live a few nights ago. Joy Behar from "The View" was guest-hosting for Larry. Joy really did a great job of holding Ann accountable for the dribble that comes out of her mouth!

Several times Joy caught Ann saying something that was nothing more than right-wing hate mongering. When Ann realizes that she has said something so stupid that even her most ardent supporters can't believe it, she either says something like, "So what?" and changes the subject or she says something really hateful and demeaning to the questioner.

It's got to be acting. No one could really be that evil and stupid at the same time. What a way to choose to earn a living! Disgusting!

SOFarSoGood

Re: Rosie O'Donnell      Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV wrote:
Rosie has a lifetime movie titled, "America" that will air sometime this year so she's probably been pretty busy with that for a while.

There's no doubt that sparks would fly if she appeared on The View. Sparks fly pretty much wherever she goes.

I'd simply love to see her and Rush Limbaugh appear together on a talk show!

This is going to be a good movie. The unknown in the lead role is a good actor. Itís on tomorrow night at 9 I believe. I have been affected personally by the fostercare system in America and; its always good to see some one addressing such an important subject!

LooneyToon

Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quote

Is that what shes been up too?.. To bad i missed it I would have liked to see it.. Was it good?? I hope they play it again.

SOFarSoGood

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quote

It was a good watch. Story line was good, actors were ok although I didn't know any of them except Rosie. The little girl in it was adorable.

ParentalUnit

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quote

the little girl in t kinda freaked me out- she looked like a nine year old wearing make-up

i wonder how accurate the portrayal of foster homes was.... Rosie seemed really good though, I guess she can act when it's something she believes in in real life.

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quote

The cute little girl who co-starred with Rosie in "America" was Raquel Castro (but she prefers being called "Kel"). She is 14-years-old and one-half Puerto Rican, one-quarter Italian and one-quarter Jewish. Her first movie was the 2004 film, "Jersey Girl" where she got to work with her idol, Jennifer Lopez.

Very Happy Cool Laughing

MainMan

The View guest      Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quote

Quote:
The cute little girl who co-starred with Rosie in "America" was Raquel Castro

Cute, but a couple of years too young for me. I'm 17.

AidansMom

The View talk show      Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:23 am Reply with quote

Quote:
Cute, but a couple of years too young for me. I'm 17.

Well keep her in mind though! In four years you'll be 21 and she'll be 18!

JazzLover

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quote

And I'll be 26 in four years. If I'm not married by then my mom will kill me. She's already asking when I'm going to give her grandchildren. PRESSURE!!!!

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quote

I'm never going to get married Exclamation I can't imagine spending 40-70 years living with the same person, especially some girl Exclamation

I don't need anybody telling me what to do or cramping my style Exclamation

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> The View All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved