Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Live With Regis & Kelly

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> Live With Regis & Kelly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Live With Regis & Kelly      Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:22 am Reply with quote

80-year-old Regis Philbin makes his last appearance today on Live with Regis & Kelly.

Philbin has been in show business for a whopping 50 years and holds the Guiness Book of World Records title as the person who has spent the most time in front of a TV camera!

Philbin's career began on the "Joey Bishop Show" as Bishop's sidekick. Philbin was the original host of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire", has appeared as a guest star on numerous other TV series and movies as both himself and in various roles, has recorded music and has written several books.

Don't expect to see Regis fade away though. He was in negotiations to continue on Live with Regis & Kelly but they fell through so it's likely that fans will continue to see him from time to time.

He recently stated that he would like to host "Saturday Night Live" and it's likely that Lorne Michaels will jump at that guaranteed ratings success!

misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quote

I can guarantee you that I'll be fully retired at 80! I'll be sitting in a lounge chair on a cruise ship I hope!

JazzLover

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:06 am Reply with quote

I'd prefer to retire now but maybe I'll wait until I turn 30. Ha! Ha!

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quote

I like the new format Exclamation I think that Regis was ok but having some more contemporary stars co-host with Kelly is better Exclamation

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> Live With Regis & Kelly All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved